CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Roasted Garlic Chicken Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza 13.5oz

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Enjoy California Pizza Kitchen Roasted Garlic Chicken Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza. At California Pizza Kitchen, we search for the best ingredients available, finding inspiration in each carefully crafted cheese, vine-ripened tomato and perfectly balanced pepperoni. The thoughtful creation of recipes and passion for mindful ingredients are at the core of every delicious pizza we offer. California Pizza Kitchen Roasted Garlic Chicken Crispy Thin Crust pizza has no artificial flavors and a preservative-free crust. We hope you just found a delicious new favorite - from our kitchen to yours. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
This is my all time favorite California Kitchen pizza. I can never find them anymore, but if I do I'll probably buy ALL of them. They're seriously that good. The crust is deliciously crispy and the ingredients taste like higher quality ingredients even though the pizzas aren't expensive. I highly recommend them!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This pizza is so good. My boyfriend and I get it to eat with a salad sometimes. The crispiness of the crust and the garlicy-ness of the chicken is to die for. Sometimes we even sprinkle a little more garlic salt on top! Would majorly recommend. May have to go pick one up tonight now...
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
I love this pizza SO MUCH. I think they sold it a whole back, and then I could never find it! If they are bringing it back, I'm so happy! Maybe don't have it on a first date though...the garlic will stick with you.
Melissa B.
This is my boyfriends favorite pizza. I usually get it at Albertsons. With a side salad. I am a repeat consumer. He loves it on pizza night. Pros is amazing cons it's expensive. Yes I'd buy again.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I am in love with this pizza! I love garlic a ton and this pizza def has a punch of garlic to it! It tastes great and is quick to make
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
Loved this pizza! I should buy it more often. Great flavor and I loved the crust. Easy to bake at home when you dont want to cook.
Becki J.
Louisville, KY
If I'm gonna be eating frozen pizza, it's gonna be California Pizza Kitchen brand. It's by far the best frozen pizza you can get.
Melissa M.
Durham, NC
Their frozen pizzas are not as good as they used to. It is still decent in the restaurant but the frozen selection is not good.
Ana H.
Kokomo, IN
Where we live, this pizza is a bit expensive, but totally worth the money. Only negative was it didn't have enough cheese.
mitzylin p.
Santa ana california
I love this products of pizza wonderful so yummy to eat ohhh lala once u put too hot u taste the yumminess of food