CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Mushroom and Green Onion Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza 14.8 oz

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Enjoy California Pizza Kitchen Mushroom and Green Onion Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza. At California Pizza Kitchen, we search for the best ingredients available, finding inspiration in each carefully crafted cheese, vine-ripened tomato and perfectly balanced pepperoni. The thoughtful creation of recipes and passion for mindful ingredients are at the core of every delicious pizza we offer. California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Mushroom & Green Onion Pizza has no GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, and a preservative-free crust. We hope you just found a delicious new favorite - from our kitchen to yours. see more...

Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is beyond delicious! I love thin crust pizza and this really hits the spot sometimes whenever I am wanting to take a break from cooking dinner but still want something warm and delicious. For the price, it is absolutely worth it. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Shawna A.
I really liked to eat here before I became vegan. They offer a vegetarian option, but not a vegan option, even though there are plenty of vegan cheeses on the market.
Caroline D.
Dahlonega
Not like pizza, no sauce, mushrooms were too juicy, no flavor, but crust was on point. Tasteless overall.
Viktoria B.
One of My fav. brand when it comes to frozen pizza here in america. They have a large choice and the pizzas taste very good!
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
Inlive this pizza. The thing i like most about it, is the mushroom! I love live live mushroom
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I love California pizza all their pizzas taste amazing including this one. I love the taste.