California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust

by California Pizza Kitchen

California Pizza Kitchen® Margherita Crispy Thin Crust.

Vine-ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, sweet basil, mozzarella and fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce on a crispy thin crust.

No artificial flavors.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

4g sugars.

12g protein, 15% DV.

Calcium, 15% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.

Is anyone having trouble with the Cashback campaigns?[product:california-pizza-kitchen-margherita-pizza-crispy-thin-crust]
How does the chicken taste.. Is it better in the microwave or oven
Start your review of California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Nadia M.
I received this for free from Influenster and Cpkfrozen got my honest opinion…normally wouldn’t have bought this variety but it was listed for a cash back campaign so I bought it. So basically recieved this free from Influenster if I can get the campaign to function correctly if not no big deal…The crust is thin and crunchy, I like that. The sauce is a subtle nice flavor. Where it derails a bit is the amount of diced tomatoes creates a watery effect when you eat it so it loses some of the flavor of the sauce. There is minuscule amounts of basil you can somewhat spot but don’t really taste. I wouldn’t consider this an actual Margherita pizza but more a “diced tomato” veggie pizza. Not bad, not great. I added chili flakes, Parmesan and some feta to give it more umph after I tasted it as is for the review. I would not buy this flavor again but would be willing to try another variety from the brand
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Misty B.
We loved this margherita pizza from California pizza kitchen! It has a thin and crispy crust and amazzzzzing flavor! My family all gave their stamp of approval. I will definitely buy this again in the future! So glad we had the chance to try this!
Kristin  R.
Fair Oaks, CA
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Kristin  R.
This was my first time trying California Pizza Kitchen. It was easy to make with a quick baking time. Tasted fresh and had a nice flavor. Very well seasoned. Would repurchase again.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Iris A.
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Iris A.
This pizza was pretty good, nice thin crust, lots of toppings, the cheese melted great, affordable, however too much tomatoe made it a little wet. Also it could've been seasoned a little bit more, some more Italian seasoning would've been great. I did like the sauce though and it didn't give me acid reflux.
Kim H.
Norfolk, VA
This pizza is delicious. I love this flavor the most. If I ever need a really quick dinner or lunch this is it. I love going to the actual restaurant but if I can’t this is it.
Mariann  D.
Westborough, MA
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Mariann  D.
if you like thin crust,  you'll be a fan! ilike how crunchy the crust got. Toppings go all the way to the edge. Tomato chunks are nice and refreshing, and the sauce tastes homey, not store bought or manufactured, meaning it's got some love in it! Even my kiddo liked it. A touch more cheese on it would be nice. We popped it in the oven for an easy lunch and were impressed. I'd recommend this!
Kara H.
Woodland Hls, CA
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Kara H.
The pizza size is about average. I liked the amount of cheese, along with the sauce and seasoning on the pizza. The crust was nice and crispy out of the oven, but as it started to cool down, it got a little soggy. I did enjoy this pizza, but I also wasn’t blown away. At my local Kroger, it was $6.99 on sale, and I don’t know that I would normally pay full price.
Sara C.
Richardson, TX
California Pizza Kitchen's margarita pizza is one of the best there is! The crust is flaky and delicious and the toppings are great.
Lisa G.
Tampa, FL
Very bland tasting and not satisfying at all. However, I usually prefer a hearty pizza so if you are looking for something light this may be good.
Sharifa P.
Philadelphia, PA
California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Sharifa P.
I think it came out almost as good as buying it from the Restaurant. Being a thin crust, it’s a healthier option for pizza cravings. Ingredients includes vine ripened tomatoes, mozzarella and Fontina cheeses with a tomato Basil sauce. I recommend using a pizza stone to keep the crust crispy. I would recommend for a quick week night meal or a quick lunch.