California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® Margherita Crispy Thin Crust.

Vine-ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, sweet basil, mozzarella and fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce on a crispy thin crust.

No artificial flavors.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

4g sugars.

12g protein, 15% DV.

Calcium, 15% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.

How does the chicken taste.. Is it better in the microwave or oven
What flavors does this come in?
Start your review of California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Pizza!
Sara C.
Richardson, TX
California Pizza Kitchen's margarita pizza is one of the best there is! The crust is flaky and delicious and the toppings are great.
Lisa G.
Tampa, FL
Very bland tasting and not satisfying at all. However, I usually prefer a hearty pizza so if you are looking for something light this may be good.
Melanie M.
Plainfield, IN
Margherita is my favorite kind of pizza. The only pizza place in town that can make it, it will cost me upwards of $18 to walk out with my favorite pizza. When I am craving the margherita - I pray that California Pizza Kitchen's inventory at the grocery store has it! So good. I much prefer my pizza on a cracker - thin crust all the way!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love California Pizza Kitchen and wanted to try their line of frozen pizzas, so I got this one and added some fresh veggies on top. It was easy to prepare and tasted so good!
Carissa P.
Renton, WA
This is a very tasty pizza. This is the only Margherita pizza that my husband will eat.
Britnee M.
waynesburg, pa
LOVE THIS PIZZA! I could eat this everyday if it wasn't as costly! But when i have the extra I spend the extra!!!
Mary H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Very good it comes out crispy not soggy and has a great flavor. I feel it is healthier than some other brands with more natural ingredients and the sauce and toppings taste fresh.
Kelly M.
Chandler, AZ
I rarely buy this product. But it is a great frozen pizza option. I love the thin crust and so does my little one.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is insanely delicious and everyone in my family eats it up. I highly recommend.
Marisol O.
Love the fresh taste of California Pizza Kitchen products and this one is no exception. The taste is good and the cheese is perfect. I am a fan of super-crispy crust and if you keep this in the over a bit longer it's perfection.