California Pizza Kitchen Margherita Crispy Thin Crust uploaded by Nicole H.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #81 in Frozen Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® Margherita Crispy Thin Crust.

Vine-ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, sweet basil, mozzarella and fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce on a crispy thin crust.

No artificial flavors.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

4g sugars.

12g protein, 15% DV.

Calcium, 15% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content. see more...

Tiffany S.
Pineville, KY
California kitchen is one of our go to, stay in day night pizzas. You get the taste and quality of eating at a restaurant, for 1/3 of the price. In my house we love California pizza and would definitely recommend it to other families! If you are a pizza lover this is a must try!
Lisa A.
Superior
When we go for pizza, we try to find something that's not over the top on calories likes California Kitchen. We always go for the Margherita pizza because its simple and thin crust.
Carolyn C.
Murray
Although this pizza is a bit on the pricey side, it's definitely worth the cost. The crust is crispy and full of flavor. The sauce is not over powering and doesn't take over the pizza, so you can actually taste the delicious toppings!
Definitely my favorite of all the California brand pizzas!
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
When eating frozen pizza especially the ones that involve chain restaurants, you realize it can be a hit or miss and I love the CPK Crispy thin Margherita pizza so it was a no brainier that I had to buy it for my personal consumption. The crust was excellent but I did think it needed more basil/seasoning. It didn't really taste like the one at the restaurant but this was pretty decent!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
So delicious! The crust is extremely crispy and leaves you feeling satisied with each bite. The sauce and cheese are an average amount so nothing slips off the pizza as you consume it. My only comment is that because it is thin crust you may not feel full after one serving size. I personally could eat an entire pizza by myself and not feel incredibly stuffed.
Megan Y.
Purchased this at Target last week and was not a fan. The deal was 2 for $10 I believe, and the pizza was super small and thin, with hardly any toppings on it. I under stand thin crust pizza and prefer it when it comes to frozen pizza because it taste better but this pizza was flavorless and topping less with hardly any cheese and not worth $5 dollars.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
We don't have a CPK close to us unfortunately, so their frozen Margherita pizza is a nice go-to between actual restaurant visits.  I prefer the thin crust because it gets crispy when baked.  I think the price is comparable to most other frozen pizzas on the market.  I would recommend it to anyone who likes a Margherita pizza.
jessica f.
Snowflake, AZ
It's like going to the restaurant and eating it there! Literally I am so thankful they made these pizzas because I am obsessed with CPK but obviously cannot go there all of time, so they brought my favorite pizza to me! easy to make and yummy to eat!
Jenny H.
My little brother is a super picky eater and SWEARS by this stuff--Thinks it's better than at the restaurant!! It's super easy, thin and tastes surprisingly fresh for frozen pizza. Definitely worth spending an extra dollar or two when picking out frozen 'za.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
My husband and I go crazy over this pizza. I usually top mine with a drizzle of olive oil and it really brightens up the tomatoes and sauce. The crust is not quite a cracker crust, but is a really nice and crispy crust. They are a little bit more pricey for the size, but definitely worth it