BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Saddle up for some southwest flavors. This Crispy Thin Crust pizza is topped with grilled white-meat chicken, roasted corn, black beans, poblano peppers, fire-roasted red and yellow peppers, cilantro, mozzarella, Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses, and a spicy chipotle lime sauce. see more...

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Limited Edition Crispy Thin Crust California Kale with Sausage Pizza 14.1 oz. Box
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
YUM! I do really like California Pizza Kitchen and their various frozen pizzas. This one is my favorite. They're pretty inexpensive and you can find them at very grocery store. The toppings on this one taste great together.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love eating these California pizza kitchen pizzas when I'm craving them! They taste AMAZING and they don't taste like they were ever frozen! My family and I enjoy eating this when we're too lazy to prepare dinner
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
The crispy thin crust from CPK is an absolute must. I love cooking these frozen CPK pizzas on a preheated pizza stone and they taste just like CPK restaurant quality pizza. I'm definitely buying these again for a pizza night.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
CPK pizzas are so good! When I lived in California, I used to eat at California Pizza Kitchen, and they are so delicious. When I moved back to North Carolina, I was so delighted to see that there were frozen versions in my grocery store! They are all so good!
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Pretty decent frozen pizza. Stays crispy and doesn't taste freeze burn. I love it on days that I don't feel like cooking. With a salad on the side, it hits the spot...yummy!
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL
Omg I am not italian but is my Favorite food ever. This pizza taste like the ones in the restaurant! Crispy and with rich flavor The sauce from the pizza will not give hurtburn which is a Plus!
Richele D.
Miami Beach, FL
Traducir

Amo estas pizzas! , en especial la de esta marca, tienen una textura suave y divina y cuando la horneo es crugiente . Adoro el queso derretido y su salsa es especial . Tiene un sabor muy rico. Lo como siempre y cuando tenmgo que comer algo rapido esto es lo que se me ocurre. En mi casa lo adoran es delicioso.

I love these pizzas! , Especially this brand, have a soft texture and divine when the baking is crunchy. I love cheese is melted and sauce is special. It has a very rich flavor. I as long as tenmgo to eat something fast this is what comes to mind. Love him in my house is delicious.
Alicia B.
Pros: Wonderful crispy crust. Preservative-free crust. Lots of veggies, especially olives and tomatoes. If you don’t eat meat, you may like this pizza. Decent source of vitamin A and calcium. Ready in 12 quick minutes.

Cons: ALL I CAN TASTE AND SMELL ARE OLIVES!!! (Okay, occasionally, I could taste parmesan, spinach, and a little bit of garlic.) Tomatoes give the pizza a juicy texture. Red onions were flavorless. Didn’t notice the tzatziki sauce. Some lamb might’ve been nice. A serving is a third of the pizza…who’s going to cut a pizza into an odd number of slices?
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I am not a pizza person at all, nor am I a frozen food person. However, I do love kale and when I saw this while doing groceries, I bought this on a whim. I do not regret that decision. Not only is this very convenient and easy to prepare, it doesn't skimp on the ingredients. It tastes great, not processed. I would definitely buy again.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
When I first came to the East Coast, I was introduced to the California Pizza Kitchen, and the restaurants are delicious! While nothing would compare to having the pizzas right out of the oven in the restaurants, the frozen pizzas are pretty great. I really like the Kale pizza, as it has extra healthy ingredients that I can sneak past my partner in pizza form! And it's thin crust, yum!!