BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Find Pizzas at Target.com! California Pizza Kitchen Hawaiian Crispy Thin Crust 6.2-oz. see more...

Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Every time I go to California pizza kitchen I always get the Hawaiian pizza. It is my favorite! Perfect portion for 2 people to share. Pineapples belong on pizza! If you are a fan of pineapples on your pizza I highly recommend trying the Hawaiian pizza.
Kim B.
Chicago
Pineapple on pizza yesss please! Can't go wrong with a California pizza! I shop at Walmart for a lot of things! Yes it sure did delicious and delicious. It's so easy! If you can bake a pizza I really don't know what to tell you... who doesn't eat frozen pizza?
Phoebe L.
I love Hawaiian pizza and especially anything from CPK! I'm typically not a fan of  thin crust but this is a good personal pan size that tastes healthy and is easy to pop in the oven. Another one of my top 3 brands (next to Tombstone and Digiornos)
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. It has a great crispy crust and is a family favorite in my house. Very affordable and easy to prepare. We have this once a month. Overall I am satisfied.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I usually buy this brand of pizza, it is definitely one of the best frozen pizzas out there and I love nt hst they use more natural ingredients than other brands.
Nicki N.
Such great flavor combos and so well executed! We all love the crust! When wee get these we have to buy several cuz everyone loves them so much lol
Nikki Y.
Houston , TX
This brand is a good as the one they sell in the restaurants. Great taste and great value.
Joey Z.
I'm rating this a 3, only because it's frozen. I do prefer pizza fresh and cooked on the day of. However, if I do crave frozen pizza, it has to be a brand with lots and lots of sauce, cheese, and toppings. California Pizza is decent, but what's up with frozen pizza not having enough toppings?
Lorraine G.
Limerick
Love love Hawaiian pizza. Pineapple on pizza is a dream come true, healthy too!! I don't eat pizza all the time but when I do I choose this.
SHOOG ❁.
al madinah
Its a great classic pizza      which is also great for us because it is loaded with good taste great taste like it