California Pizza Kitchen Four Cheese Crispy Thin Crust 5.5 oz uploaded by Gillian S.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California pizza kitchen four cheese crispy thin crust 5.5 oz see more...

Nabeela M.
I eat this almost once a week. It works well as comfort food but also if you'd like to make your own pizza and are lazy to make the base. I add my own toppings too and sprinkle cheese again. It works well and is done in like 15-20 minutes.
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
A little underwhelming in comparison to the real deal in the restaurant. The pizza came off as flat and not bubbly or satisfying. If you're going for frozen pizza there's better brands out there but if you want fresh, check out their restaurant
Erica S.
If you're someone who likes prepackaged, overly processed & overly priced frozen pizzas, then California Pizza Kitchen is not for you. Yes you will find CPK pizza in your local supermarket with all the other frozen items but CPK is not like any of the ones you may see in the freezer case . California Pizza Kitchen is a real pizza restaurant that decided to share their amazing recipes to the masses. They are not a typical frozen packaged food brand. They don't use the cheapest quality ingredients, nor add things you can't pronounce just for profit. They also do not make their pizza using large machinery that pumps out millions of prepackaged products each day. California Pizza Kitchen is not an industry but a restaurant run by a actual people & the taste of their pizza reflects that. CPK does not taste frozen one bit. It's fresh tasting, cheesy, perfect crunch & tastes better than even local joints

Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
I love the restaurant California Pizza Kitchen so when I found out that they sold it in stores like Wal-Mart and Target I was very excited. However, I have found that it does not taste like the pizza in the restaurant. It is good quality and it is easy to make and feeds about 3 adults. I have bought it several times. The price is reasonable. I am just disappointed that it doesn't taste more like the actual restaurant.
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
The California pizza kitchen frozen pizzas are my favorite! Best tasting frozen pizza on the market! Always tastes fresh and authentic. Crispy and cheesy. Super delicious. A bit pricey but definetly worth it!
Amber A.
Such a delicious pizza! I love the thin and crunchy crusts. It was a good price and a great product. It was also not as heavy as some other pizzas we have tried. It's an affordable pizza that tastes great!
Erika A.
This is the best cheese pizza ever! Definitely not healthy(it's still pizza, lol) but the calorie count isn't nearly as bad as some other counterparts. I love this pizza & would recommend it to others as it is very unique.
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
Yummy when there's nothing else to eat. I haven't tried the other flavors but cheese is decent. Its not enough food for how much they charge but since it's frozen food I understand.
Matt P.
This is our go-to pizza for nights we don't want to cook. We can spice it up by adding what we want to it, or keep it plain and simple.
Maria G.
Never tried there frozen pizza but there pizza is to die for. Its a little expensive but when you eat your food its all worth it.