California Pizza Kitchen Four Cheese uploaded by Kara D.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® Crispy Thin Crust Four Cheese.
New improved recipe.
Four cheese two types of mozzarella, cheese, smoked gouda and fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce on a crispy thin crust.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.
310 calories.
8g sat fat 40% DV.
530mg sodium 22% DV.
4g sugars.
15g protein 25% DV.
Calcium 30% DV.
No artificial flavors.
Preservative-free crust. see more...

Kara D.
I have always been a loyal fan of CPK. I was blown away by their crust the first time I had it, a crust truly unlike any other. It has this specific taste that's just amazing. I love that I can find these in the frozen isle of my local Kroger as well as other grocery stores. A quick and easy dinner. They have several pizza flavor options, even ones for vegetarian's like me!

1- Quick & easy; only 15 minutes to cook
2- Simply delicious
3- Has vegetarian options
4- Can find almost anywhere!

10/10 recommend
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
The ONLY frozen pizza I will eat it is very flavorful made with REAL cheese and quick to make! It has never left me unsatisfied. It is so good and feeds 2-3 adults! We buy this pizza regularly this is the only frozen pizza we will buy.
Megan M.
Definitely the best frozen pizza out there! This is my guilty pleasure and I can (and have) easily eaten the whole thing by myself. Oops! I haven't seen this in stores as often as I used to, which is disappointing because it's seriously delicious.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. The crust is nice and light with a good crisp to it and there is a solid amount of cheese. It’s a great go to when I don’t feel like cooking dinner after a long day!
Erica S.
If you're someone who likes prepackaged, overly processed & overly priced frozen pizzas, then California Pizza Kitchen is not for you. Yes you will find CPK pizza in your local supermarket with all the other frozen items but CPK is not like any of the ones you may see in the freezer case . California Pizza Kitchen is a real pizza restaurant that decided to share their amazing recipes to the masses.,I NEVER will eat any other frozen pizza brand again. CPK tastes like it's straight from the brick oven, fresh & crispy. Always cheesy and never stale tasting.

Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Love all of the different varieties that California Pizza Kitchen offers but this kind just wasn't my favorite. I've had a few other flavors but this one just wasn't the best. They are pretty cheap though!
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
Bringing this frozen pizza home isn't comparable to ordering it fresh from the restaurant but still one of my favorite brands to make! Also, the cheese pizza works as a perfect base to add your own toppings if you so choose.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Arguably it is a great frozen pizza, but for the price, it just does not compare to the other brands. It is simple and easy to make, you just need an oven or a microwave, but the pizza tastes basically like the other competitors at a higher price, I would recommend you try other frozen pizzas before purchasing this one.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Meh...for a middle of the priceline in frozen pizza O I was expecting a bit more umph. It wasn't bad just very average. Though I have to admit I am usually the girl that orders EVERYTHING on her pizza...so plain cheese is alwq6 a little boring to me. I bought this one for my 2 year old and ended up eating the rest.
Madison P.
New Baltimore, MI
This is the best frozen pizza out there! So tasty. I wouldn't stay it's the greatest choice health wise but it definitely is delicious and makes a great choice when you're on the go as you can throw it in a Tupperware container and go wherever you need to
Tara N.
How does this compare to the other frozen pizzas? I usually buy Red Barron, which is ok I suppose.