BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® Crispy Thin Crust Four Cheese.
New improved recipe.
Four cheese two types of mozzarella, cheese, smoked gouda and fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce on a crispy thin crust.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.
310 calories.
8g sat fat 40% DV.
530mg sodium 22% DV.
4g sugars.
15g protein 25% DV.
Calcium 30% DV.
No artificial flavors.
Preservative-free crust. see more...

Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Four cheese is where it is at! I prefer vegetarian pizzas. Not sure if this is actually vegetarian because I'm not a vegetarian I just don't really like eating meat. When I have company coming over I like to grab a couple pizzas on my way home. I usually pick up a couple different brands and kinds to appease all my guest. Californian Pizza is definitely a regular brand I buy for entertaining.
Jessica W.
California Pizza Kitchen is the best frozen pizza out there. I don't buy it usually because for a few more dollars I can buy a fresh baked pizza. So when I think frozen pizza my mind goes to something that is a little chapter. But it's super good though. Price wins out over value in some cases, and in frozen pizza land it does for me.
Casey R.
I don't know what exactly it is about this pizza but we did NOT like it. My husband and I both think it was the sauce. Had an extremely strange flavor. For 2 for $10 at target it definitely wasn't worth the price. We also bought a pepperoni one as well so we are hoping that flavor is better. Would no recommend or buy again.
Janet E.
Montclair, CA
While California Pizza Kitchen is not my favorite pizza, it is my 2nd favorite. It has plenty of fresh (Real) cheese, a delicious sauce that is full of flavor and a crust that tastes like it's homemade! I completely recommend this brand to anyone that wants a frozen pizza, without the frozen taste of other brands.
Maggie W.
Chugiak, AK
Foodie Expert
I liked the pizza very much. I bought it during lent so I could have it on a Friday. I was pleasantly surprised that an all cheese pizza was actually pretty good. I'm now buying it more regularly and if the cashier asks I just say I'm buying it for my niece.
Lupitaa R.
California Pizza Kitchen pizzas are so good! The actual restaurant is like an hour away from where I live so it's good to have some at home for an easy to make lunch! This pizza is so good definitely recommend but definitely dining in is better!
Hillary P.
Foodie Expert
CPK is amazing!!! nothing can beat sitting down in their awesome restaurant and having a delicious hot pizza straight out of the oven - BUT, if you have a craving, pick up one of these from the store and bring CPK into your home!
Erika G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Not as good as anticipated, I was hoping to get better quality for the price. The sauce could have been a bit more flavorful and the dough was a bit too hard for my taste. Haven't tried the thin and crispy though.
Susan G.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for pizza! This pizza is amazing. It can be a little pricey, but man it is worth it! I recommend this pizza to everyone! It's thin, and light. Yet fills you right up, and doesn't leave you hungry!
Lyn P.
Foodie Expert
Four cheese pizzas are my weakness. Not just that but cheese in general is my weakness. The different mixture of all the cheese combined gives this great flavor, and it's so bad I want to eat it every night.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the other frozen pizzas? I usually buy Red Barron, which is ok I suppose.