CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Crispy Thin Crust Spinach & Artichoke Pizza Box

by California Pizza Kitchen

Take your taste buds on an adventure! Taste the adventurous spirit of California-style cuisine in every bite of California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza. Our unique flavor combinations are sure to invigorate your taste buds. For our Spinach & Artichoke pizza, we top our crispy thin crust with spinach, diced artichokes, mozzarella, Parmesan, Asiago, and Romano cheeses, garlic, and a creamy garlic sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Crispy Thin Crust Spinach & Artichoke Pizza Box!
Ventura
California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza is okay but too expensive. The stuff in the restaurant is of course so much better.
Very good I have gone to the restaurant and eaten the frozen version and they both taste great! Would recommend to anyone
Sunrise, FL
I have to have this if I'm eating a salad. Thin crispy and delicious. Perfect amount of cheese and toppings!! My fav.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite brand of frozen pizza!!! Always good ingredients and flavors. Crispy thin crust is so good.
Really enjoy this type of frozen pizza. tastes really good. It tastes even better with extra cheese added.
Porterville, CA
Love these definitely one of my favorite frozen pizzas frozen pizzas is one of my go to meals
Seaforth Terrace , Bonnyrigg
This is really nice got mines out of farmfoods , cheap and easy to cook ! 15-20mins in the oven 180• I think , tastes nice , could do with some broccoli but apart from that it's great u should definitely try this !!!

Looking for your answer?