California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Pizza & Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza & Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer.
New.
10 flatbread wedges.
Full size pizza topped with zesty marinara sauce, sausage, spicy ham, salami, mozzarella, fontina and parmesan cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
3 servings. see more...

Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I absolutely love this pizza! California Pizza Kitchen it my favorite above all others. It taste just like the restaurant. I buy this pizza all the time. The Spinach Artichoke Dip adds a healthy does of greens. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves quality pizza!
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
This is pricey, I only ever get these when they're on sale at the grocery store. The quality is great, and I love that my husband and I can enjoy a pizza that isn't just pepperoni for the kids. I really like their crispy thin crust pizzas, too, the crusts really are great.
Clara H.
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
My favorite I love at the fact that I am able to enjoy my pizza at a cheap price plus the dip! I like how it is frozen pizza and it is easy to purchase at any store because many stores carry CPK brands and they have a variety of sections. This is by the far my favorite.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
California Pizza Kitchen makes a great pizza and their frozen options at the grocery store definitely measure up!

I prefer their thin crust pizza because the crust gets crunchy versus spongey and/or chewy.

I would recommend this product!
kristy h.
kristy h.
Allons, TN
This is a good pizza to try folks!! taste delicious! its easy to prepare only take 20 minutes!!so slap it in the oven! I'm a repeat consumer of this product!! it is healthy because of the spinach!!!i would def recommend this product
Marisol  A.
Marisol A.
Salinas, CA
Great way to go if you have no time to cook or you just want something to snack on. I love making California pizza for movie night and the best part is, that it comes with appetizer! I love artichokes and pizza! Great combo!
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
I have like 6 of these in my fridge right now! I love them. Matter of fact I'm going to go make one rn. I love these so much and they are so easy and thin crust is my favorite. THis flavor is my favorite everrrrerrrr
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This pizza has a great taste and flavor. It has the perfect amount of sauce and toppings. The thin crust also bakes nice and crispy. I really like the Spinach Artichoke Dip...it is the perfect addition to this pizza.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
These pizzas are really good! Great for having people over because most people will like them. I like the thin crust and flavors they have. They are a little expensive but if you don't mind that then its good.
M B.
M B.
I have loved California Pizza since I had it for the first time in Los Angeles, California. I love spinach artichoke, so of course I was getting this pizza. Its not like at the restaurant but it will do.