California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Pizza & Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza & Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer.
New.
10 flatbread wedges.
Full size pizza topped with zesty marinara sauce, sausage, spicy ham, salami, mozzarella, fontina and parmesan cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
3 servings. see more...

Leslie M.
California Pizza Kitchen Gluten Free Pizza
The pizza was not my favorite when it was cold. The toppings and flavors were marvelous, but I found the crust a bit too chewy when eaten cold. Alan on the other hand is not a fan of cold pizza in general. I made him take the test too. Surprisingly he said it is his favorite pizza that he has tried cold so far. That is quite a compliment and shows that there are as many tastes as there are people in this world. Overall the California Pizza Kitchen Gluten Free Pizza is an all around winner for us.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
This is pricey, I only ever get these when they're on sale at the grocery store. The quality is great, and I love that my husband and I can enjoy a pizza that isn't just pepperoni for the kids. I really like their crispy thin crust pizzas, too, the crusts really are great.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
Besides going to the actual restaurant this is the awesome. They are very easy to prepare as they go in the oven. The pros are the fact that you can make it at home and get the same great taste. Cons are you don't have the restaurant experience. I love having these great you flavors at home.
Allison M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE california pizza kitchen!! i love the actual restaurant, and their frozen pizzas as well. although it's not completely identical, they're still really delicious and easy to make if you don't have a ton of time on your hands..
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
One of my favorite frozen pizzas, the spinach dip is amazing! Really great ingredients, I tried the Pepperoni pizza and it was very easy to prepare. It was a little more pricey due to the addition of the spinach dip but worth it. I would buy again.
Davlyn M.
California crust pizza has many different flavors and it taste very good the pepperoni so spacey but the cheese is good and I really love this pizza so I'm going to continue buying us pizza I can get it at Walgreens Walmart anywhere really even the dollar store so it's very cheap
Danielle P.
Port Orange, FL
I love spinach & artichoke! I wanted to try something new & this was actually amazingly good! I actually think this was very easy to prepare & I definitely recommend this to anybody wondering about this product!
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I LOVE California Pizza Kitchens pizza AND spinach artichoke dip. I'm a sucker for spinach artichoke dips, but this one is very delicious. I highly recommend it!
Jaime W.
California pizza kitchen is one of my favorite pizza brands to get from the pizza aisle at our local grocery store, this product specifically comes with an appetizer; which is genius! You definitely get your bang for your buck with this combo deal!
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
I have like 6 of these in my fridge right now! I love them. Matter of fact I'm going to go make one rn. I love these so much and they are so easy and thin crust is my favorite. THis flavor is my favorite everrrrerrrr