California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Pizza Signature Pepperoni uploaded by Melissa C.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #92 in Frozen Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® Signature Pepperoni Crispy Thin Crust Pizza.
Crispy thin crust pizza topped with pepperoni, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Anything CPK is good I prefer the thin crust pizzas just because I prefer that from this brand it tastes just like the ones made in the restaurant. I really like the taste of this chain pizza because yoy can taste all the spices or whatever it is they put in there to give it more flavor.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Taste just like if you were in California Pizza Restaurant from every single slice this was the first time I discovered them ever in Walmart shopping a few weeks ago for groceries because I always buy the Red Baron pizzas but GOODBYE RED BARON PIZZA'S HELLO CALIFORNIA Kitchen PIZZA!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
California Pizza Kitchen is probably one of my fave frozen pizzas on the market. It's almost the closet thing you'll get to the actual pizza they make in the restaurant. It tastes very authentic compared to others and you can never go wrong with the crispy thin crust.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Plymouth, ME
I love going to California Pizza Kitchen restaurants so I decided to give these a try, however I wasn't overly impressed. It tasted like any grocery store frozen pizza to me, it wasn't bad tasting, it just wasn't what I was expecting from the company.
Addy K.
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
Delciious! Best pizza in the frozen aisle by far! i buy this all the time, especially when its on sale because my whole family loves it! It takes only minutes to cook in the oven and then we have hot, crispy pizza with no effort or trouble. Lifesaver.
Mary C.
Mary C.
I really love this crispy thin crust pizza it tasted great. The pizza is a little pricey but it is worth the price. I have purchased this pizza a few times and I would recommend this to others. I believe I got this pizza from target.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
Yummy! Adults love it as well as your kids (if you have any). Its an easy rout to get dinner done, or maybe friends of your children are over and we know kids love pizza! And you don't have to pay the horrible price at the pizzeria.
Jalayah L.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
These pizzas are really yummy and convenient ! I like the thin crust on them and I eat them a lot since I'm a college students and work so I don't have a lot of time to cook so these are great when I'm craving pizza!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
These are perfect! Not too much cheese , not too much bread. They cook evenly in the oven and they dot taste like most frozen pizzas. They actually have tons of flavor. I will continue to keep buying them.
april c.
april c.
Foodie Expert
perfection for a quick easy oven pizza good price great to snack alone or to share the crust gets really nice when done well almost feels like im eating from the resturant from the comfort of my own home
Analy G.
Analy G.
How good do these taste?
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you had this in the restaurant?