BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

There are a few twists on this old-world favorite. Our Sicilian Recipe pizza starts with a zesty marinara sauce and is topped with salami, and spicy ham, Italian sausage, and Fontina and mozzarella cheeses, in a smaller size, perfect for any occasion. see more...

Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever had. It's a great size, the flavors are bursting, the crust is crispy! I legit just got done eating one and almost had the whole thing myself. It's so easy too--take it out of the box, put it in the oven, take out, slice, eat! This is my favorite type of all the Cali Pizza Kitchen recipes.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
The CPK frozen pizzas are some of my favorites!  They always end up perfectly crispy and taste like just like you are eating them at the restaurant.  Very good flavor selections.  I have tried most of the options and love them all.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Gimme. Yes. I'm not always one for thin crust pizzas (seriously, they're like crackers, like they're ashamed of having carbs at all), but this makes up for it with hella tasty toppings. Spicy but not too much. Just enough cheese. Get these if they go on sale!
Diana W.
Lake Wales, FL
This pizza satisfies my craving for a crispy, thin crust, full of flavor! The seasoning is delicious and I don't feel terrible about my diver choice after I've eaten it. Love this, for a frozen pizza.
Jana T.
It has always been this. The whole family would stare at the freezer for a long time in the supermarket thinking of trying another one for a change but it always boils down to this. My preschooler gets excited everytime when this is in the oven.
Michelle D.
Even though it cooks quicker in the microwave I recommend cooking this in the oven to make sure the crust gets the right amount of crisp.
Christi H.
Atwater
The minute we tried these we were hooked, whenever they are in the house my sister and I fight for them, seriously can't get enough,
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
Best frozen pizza, ever. This is our top choice for our lazy days, or nights, in. Thin crust really does this recipe justice also!
Emerald W.
Literally the best thing I have ever eaten if I could only eat this the rest of my life I don't thing I would be sad about it
Debbie E.
Iuka
Picked this pizza up by mistake but when we cooked it we loved it. Will be buying more of them. They were really good.