California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 6.5

California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 6.5"

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California pizza kitchen crispy thin crust margherita pizza 6.5" see more...

California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 6.5
California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 6.5"
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
I'm not sure how I ever lived without CPK. I live in an area where we don't have the restaurant, so I live for these frozen pizzas. I'd even go as far to say that I prefer the frozen pizzas to the ones they serve in the restaurant. I'm always super satisfied after I eat one of these pizzas. Perfect size, perfect crust!
Christine O.
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
So! Freaking! Good! This is my go-to frozen pizza. A lot of people my age go for cheap frozen pizza, but I splurge a tiny bit more for better quality like CPK. CPK does the trick and its healthier than other frozen pizza brands. The margherita flavor is so good and authentic to CPK.
Karlie L.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
When it comes to Margherita Pizzas, California Pizza Kitchen's Crispy Thin Crust takes the cake. It's just so light, with a nice bit of a crunch. And the flavors are just amazing! The spices in are dead on. I could totally each a whole pizza by myself and not even feel guilty about it.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
These pizzas are really convenient when you don't feel like cooking. They are great for the whole family including the kids. Full of flavor and meet my expectations. Try them!
Emily V.
Emily V.
This one wasn't good. It tasted like salsa dumped on a crust... with cheese. No one liked it and that's saying a lot because we love pizza. It was disappointing.
KattNicole 1.
KattNicole 1.
Saturday afternoon watching lifetime and I'm not going further than the kitchen!! Plus it doesn't make me feel overfull
leslie m.
leslie m.
Esta muy rica, lo que me encanta es que es facilisima de preparar, no se diga el sabor, established buenisima!