CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN Crispy Thin Crust Hawaiian Recipe Small Pizza 6.2 oz. Box

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Hungry for something sweet? Our crispy thin crust Hawaiian Recipe Pizza is topped with smoked ham, sweet pineapple, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese in a smaller size, perfect for any occasion. see more...

bianca r.
AMAZING! I am craving this now ! So delicious ! Good price .... Amazing flavor choices; Love all the toppings! Always buy! Need some coupons for this !!! wish they were a bit larger though!
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
My husband and oldest daughter love thin crust, so we picked this one out to try. It was okay. For being California pizza kitchen, I wasn't too impressed myself though. I guess I was expecting to be blown away. The crust was a good thinness, got nice and crispy. However the sauce was very spicy and my youngest daughter couldn't eat it. I won't buy this again for our family.
Danny M.
They are fans of the pizzas, especially for the weekends. These pizzas warm and ready ... to eat..I like that their crust is thin and very tasty. I love that it has corn. With this brand of pizza you will never regret it. Normally I eat it with my son on weekends that we have laziness of cooking ....
Maximus H.
Normally, Hawaiian pizza from a box it not too good but this one was just great! It was for a really low price and everything about it tasted like a pizza from a restaurant. I honestly thought that this was one of the best pizzas from a box ever...
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The Hawaiian flavor from California pizza kitchen is the best!! I always order it at the restaurant, so I enjoy that I could eat it at home as well :) the bacon and the pineapple doesn't taste old and gross or anything, it tastes delicious
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
I love California kitchen pizza there restaurants amazing and it's even better to find their pizzas in store so you can make them in your home and be comfortable and watch a movie they're very thin their ingredients seem like they're very fresh and is just an overall great pizza
Christina L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I don't usually prefer thin crust pizza, but this brand is really good. Plus I'm a sucker for any pizza with pineapple on it. Yes pineapple does belong on pizza! I would definitely by this brand again and maybe even try a different flavor.
Brooklyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the pineapple and also how this brand has singles but I think their crust is too thin. I bought one of their pizzas not long ago and it was a little disappointing. It would have been better if the crust would have been good. It was too hard even when using the recommended time and temperature.
Jacqueline f.
love all of california kitchens pizzas! and since i do not live anywhere near an actual california kitchen resturant, these frozen pizzas are great to go pick up at the store!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza. I love the actual restaurant it self but I don't have one around me. It is surprisingly hard find these frozen pizzas too. But this is my favorite flavor it is a repeat buy in my family.