BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® Crispy Thin Crust Garlic Chicken Pizza .
Our best recipe yet!
Now with more cheese.
Crispy thin crust pizza topped with garlic bordelaise sauce, grilled white meat chicken, mozzarella cheese, onions, roasted garlic, and parsley.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
3 servings. see more...

Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I'm a big fan of garlic and this has a perfect amount! This is so easy to prepare. I use my toaster oven rather than the big oven, so I have to add more time. I like a nice crispy crust! CPK knows how to make a pizza! This one is loaded with chicken, not just a few pieces. The only reason I didn't give five stars is the white sauce can be a little overwhelming at times.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
One of my favorite frozen pizzas!! I always grab one of these on our pizza nights at the jouse. The garlic isn't too overwhelming and the chicken is perfectly seasoned. The crust isn't so thin it becomes a cracker but also not so thick that all you taste is the dough. I love this pizza and this company!!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Thought I would like this pizza a lot more than I actually did. The alfredo sauce was a bit too seasoned and I was not a fan of the quality of chicken used. I liked the thin crust however. Wanted to try something different but next time I'll just get a regular cheese
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
This is my favorite brand of frozen pizzas, and this is one of my favorites they do! It is the perfect amount of garlic and sauce. The crust gets crispy without being too hard after cooking. I continue to buy these since they are a quick and good option for dinner!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yummy! Not the cheapest frozen pizza at the store, but it's a good value for the quality. It's reasonably healthy and tasty. I've found it to be a crowd-pleaser and would definitely recommend it and purchase it again. I'm looking forward to trying more flavors!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this pizza! I actually go to California Pizza Kitchen a lot. I live in Beverly Hills, California and the first ever California Pizza Kitchen is about a 5 minute walk from my house so I go here a lot. It is delicious and very quick/easy! Recommend!
Alyssa F.
This frozen pizza lived up to its crispness and thin crust, but failed to impress me elsewhere. The sauce was lacking and the garlic flavor was way too overwhelming (and trust me, I live for garlic!). Not sure if I'll purchase this brand again, as I feel like the quality did not live up to the price.
Kacie S.
Peoria, AZ
This pizza is amazing!!! Tastes so good for an at home frozen pizza, and it's so easy to make. Not too bad for you because it is thin crust and all ingredients taste fresh. The garlic touch is perfect. Will be buying again!
adina o.
Elmira, NY
by far the tastiest oven pizza i have tried i do have a hard time finding it and at the stores i know regularly keep stock it flies off of the shelf it is a delicious combination of a thin crispy crust and creamy garlic sauce and bite size chicken in each bite
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
I love California Pizza Kitchen but unfortunately we do not have one in our area. This frozen replacement satisfies my need for one of their pizzas. I love the thin, crispy crust and the chicken is always tender. This is always my first choice in the frozen pizza department and tell everyone to try it!