California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken

by California Pizza Kitchen

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken Crispy Thin Crust.
New.
Improved recipe.
BBQ-seasoned white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, smoked gouda and mozzarella cheeses, and sweet and tangy BBQ sauce on a crispy thin crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Contains soy.
Please see ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.
Calcium 25%DV.
No artificial flavors.
Preservative-free crust.
3 servings.

Have not had the pleasure to try, wondering if the crust is crispy?
Are this good like the restaurant ones?
Start your review of California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken!
Lihue, HI
Another yummy pizza doesn’t taste frozen at all there is chicken and tomato and red onion so kinda has veggies on it. No need to improve an already great product. If you like pizza and on a budget get this right here
No Special Diet
This pizza is extra tasty the red onions on it is actually not your prime for the entire pizza and it only takes about 15 minutes to make so quick and easy dinner
Vegan
North Potomac, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
The crust is my favorite part about this pizza. I was a bit concerned when the instructions said not to use a sheet, but the crust came out crunchy and perfect! However, the only flavor I really got from the pizza was the bbq. 3/5 because I would eat more of what I made, but I won’t buy again. I’d like to taste the chicken, onion, etc.
No Special Diet
I love this brand, and the quality of these pizzas is so good for a frozen dinner. The thin crust BBQ is one of my favorites as well! It's sweet and savory and has a good balance. The amount of crust and toppings makes sense, without there being too much of one or the other.
Hemet, CA
I always get this flavor from California pizza kitchen. It’s my favorite. I think it could use more flavors so I usually add more seasoning and some extra mozzarella with a little bit more bbq sauce.. sounds like I make a whole new pizza but the base of this is good and I like the crust on this.
Sunland, CA
The CPK frozen pizzas are absolutely delicious. The barbecue one is my favorite. It tastes so good, you would never know it was frozen. These are convenient for days when you don’t want to cook. They finish so quickly in my house because everyone likes it so much!
No Special Diet
The easiest pizza to throw in the oven when people are coming over, or when your just not in the mood to cook because they’re good and consistent every time. I kept these in the fridge of my college apartment year round!!
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Absecon, NJ
I really enjoyed this frozen pizza. It did not taste like frozen pizza and tasted very fresh. There was a bit too much bbq sauce for my liking but i still really enjoyed it. Would highly recommend it.
Nut Free
Science Hill
Absolutely fantastic for a quick dinner ! The same old frozen pizzas get boring but with these it feels like you have ordered a specialty pizza from a chain resteraunt! Great quality as well ! I would definitely recommend!!
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I always get this whenever it’s on sale, coz the family can finish both pies! We also enjoy the pepperoni and the margherita option. We are repeat customers of this delicious pizza. Not something to have every day, of course. Have offered this during small home parties as well, It was a hit. The thin crust is pretty good too!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...