BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #9 in Frozen Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken Crispy Thin Crust.
New.
Improved recipe.
BBQ-seasoned white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, smoked gouda and mozzarella cheeses, and sweet and tangy BBQ sauce on a crispy thin crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Contains soy.
Please see ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.
No artificial flavors.
Preservative-free crust.
3 servings. see more...

• Is this more expensive? Or just normal price 1 Answers
  • Does this taste similar to the Freschetta BBQ chicken pizza that we...1 Answers
  • Is this wOrth it?1 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I can't eat tomatoes but I can do well with the BBQ sauce. I love the BBQ pizza and chicken when my family buys frozen Pizza I always get California pizza Kitchen Crispy thin crust bq recipe chicken pizza my family loves the Hawaiian and pepperoni and the four cheese. I also love the spinach artichoke dip appetizer one. I can's say enough great things about this brand of pizza. Thanks to this brand not having tomatoes on it I can have pizza with the family when they do.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Olivet, MI
My family and I love the California line of pizza! If you want a high quality pizza that tastes like you are sitting down inside your local pizzaria, then this is for you. Great, crisp crust, white meat chicken, tangy sauce with a kick, this pizza has it all. I love it and it is a staple in our freezer. It is perfect to pull out for that unexpected afternoon guest and pop in the oven for a tasty entertaining lunch.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
I absolutely LOVE this pizza! I probably shouldn't openly admit this, but I can eat the entire pizza by myself. I usually don't care for thin crust pizza, but CPK is a game-changer. I think my favorite part (aside from the premium toppings) would have to be the sweet BBQ sauce they use in place of the same 'ol red sauce on most pizzas. This frozen pizza is just as good as the pizza from the CPK restaurant!
Caylee C.
Caylee C.
Cumming, GA
By far one of my favorite frozen pizza products! Such an enjoyable treat, I love how convenient and and on the go California pizzas are, not to mention even when made at home it still has the same amazing flavor and quality as the pizza at their restaurants! If you are a pizza fan I truly recommend this pizza to you. Personally I love BBQ chicken, and to have it on my pizza is truly a pizza lovers dream!
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I got a coupon from my grocery store for this pizza. I decided to try it because I was hearing many good reviews about it. I am glad that I did try this pizza I liked it very much. The crust was very good and tasted more home made than most frozen pizzas. I was skeptical about BBQ chicken but it was really good. I will get this pizza again.
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
I want some pizza tonight! Pizza tonight! And I'm going to be making it a California Pizza Kitchen's Crispy Think Crust Chicken Pizza! What a glorious combination of flavors that explodes your mouth! Two thumbs up from A Fat Girl Review with my 4 year old giving it two more - for a total of 4 thumbs up for California Pizza Kitchen!
Molly A.
Molly A.
This is the only frozen pizza I buy. Me and my family love the taste. I like that the crust isn't overly thick either. The flavor is awesome for a frozen pizza. Its always my go to when I don't feel like cooking. My only suggestion is it's better for only two people if hungry, sometimes it isn't filling enough.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Riverview, MI
California Pizza Kitchen is my go to frozen pizza when i'm at the super market. the thin crust is my favorite because it's so crunchy and delicious. thi chicken bbq is my favorite type of pizza and i eat it at least once a week with my family. the pizza is a good size to share at a party or just a family dinner
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like how this pizza is so different! The BBQ gives it a unique taste and the onion with the chicken seals the deal. I've never had a complaint with this pizza and it is definitely a heavy favorite in my group of friends and family. I recommend to anyone who is looking for something new in their pizza!
Bethaney C.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
Favorite flavor from this company. It is delicious and we get a couple full size every month. And now that they have the personal ones, we usually have one or two a week for lunches. It's easy to make, no matter with one you get, and it's sooo tasty. I will continue to purchase and also to recommend to others.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Is this more expensive? Or just normal price
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Does this taste similar to the Freschetta BBQ chicken pizza that went away a few years ago?
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Is this wOrth it?
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
Looks yummy where do I buy it?