California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken uploaded by kellen i.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #9 in Frozen Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken Crispy Thin Crust.
New.
Improved recipe.
BBQ-seasoned white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, smoked gouda and mozzarella cheeses, and sweet and tangy BBQ sauce on a crispy thin crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Contains soy.
Please see ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.

• Is this more expensive? Or just normal price 3 Answers
  • Does this taste similar to the Freschetta BBQ chicken pizza that ...1 Answers
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Oh my gosh we were delightfully surprised when we tried The California line of pizza's wasn't really expecting much to be honest, but it was so good!! Out only complain wish we could buy larger sizes but hey you can always make 3 or 4 what ever it takes for your family. They were very affordable and I guess that's why I wasn't expecting much! So I'm very pleased with the affordable pricing, and the amazing taste and crust you get with these pizzas. They have become my go to pizza's in the frozen section of my grocery store! Thank you California Pizza for delivering a great tasting pizza at a affordable price!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I moved to the Midwest after living in California my whole life. I was so happy to find this at my local grocery store! California Pizza Kitchen has always been one of my favorite restaurants. Now, I feel like I get to bring it home with me! This is my favorite flavor because it's unique and tastes really homemade. The chicken and veggies are also a healthier alternative to some other frozen pizza options.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
This is probably my favorite frozen pizza on the market. It is affordable too and is just enough to feed myself and my husband. The quality of the ingredients is amazing and it is perfect for an easy dinner when there is no time to cook. The barbecue sauce is the perfect balance of sweet and smoky and the chicken is yummy unlike some others where its rubbery. Overall love this pizza. Best BBQ chicken pizza out there!
Melissa A.
Science Hill
Absolutely fantastic for a quick dinner ! The same old frozen pizzas get boring but with these it feels like you have ordered a specialty pizza from a chain resteraunt! Great quality as well ! I would definitely recommend!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
If you want a good frozen pizza these are amazing! The crust is light and crispy amd the bbq chicken flavor is amazing. I can find CPK pizzas at most grocery stores, and they're almost always on sale.
Jillian C.
Ionia
This is absolutely one of my favorite frozen pizzas to buy. It is a great value and delicious, never disappointing, the bbq sauce is excellent, I love this pizza and it’s the best frozen bbq chicken Pizza.
Chelsea A.
I love all the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Recently I made the bbq chicken pizza, along with another brands supreme pizza for my children. The difference in the quality and taste is astounding. The pizza kitchen tasted almost as if you were at the restaurant, whereas the other had that "frozen pizza" not delivery taste.
Brittany F.
Mebane, NC
The best and freshest frozen pizza on the market! California Kitchen Pizza is the only pizza that taste like you’re dining in at California Kitchen! Always impressed
Jamie J.
Union, SC
This was 2nd time buying this pizza and I wasn't good at all. The 1st time, I baked it in a pan which was incorrect and I didn't like it so tried it again, baked on the rack as instructed. The pizza needed more cheese, less sauce and smaller bites of chicken.
Ashley U.
Leander, TX
One of the most flavorful thin crust pizzas I've had. Not expensive, cooks well, and tastes just like the BBQ chicken pizza in the store. It is well portioned and I only wish I could eat more of it but I have to share with my husband haha
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Is this more expensive? Or just normal price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this pizza?
Kristina C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Is this wOrth it?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Does this taste similar to the Freschetta BBQ chicken pizza that went away a few years ago?
jasmin t.
Looks yummy where do I buy it?