BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

We top our BBQ Recipe Chicken pizza with grilled white-meat chicken, zesty red onions, cilantro, smoked Gouda, and reduced fat mozzarella cheeses with a sweet and tangy BBQ Sauce in a smaller size, perfect for any occasion. see more...

Brittany J.
Omg I love this pizza the flavor is so good. This is one of the best pieces they have. Its filled with a barbecue sauce on it and this is my second Trying this pizza. I would highly recommend anyone to try it out.
Krystyna s.
Madera
I honestly like this it's pretty easy to just throw in the stove . Bread , pep , cheese. No all pizza not healthy I wish :,( it's my first time trying this type of pizza . Yes I would buy this product again Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza Pepperoni & Italian Style Cheese
Sophia G.
Missouri city, TX
I honestly dont buy any other pizza anymorre. This is soooo tasty!! I love to top mine with some red pepper flakes and freshly ground pepper. This is the one pizza I introduce to everyone and everyone loves it. I highly recommend it! You wont be upset.
Lauren B.
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The BBQ chicken is really good and has a nice thin crust and the flavors are really good together. The only reason I am knocking off a star is because these pizzas are really pricey compared to  other frozen pizzas.
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love love love this pizza. It is so tasty and great quality. It is a little pricy for frozen pizza but it is so worth it. The crust is so thin and yummy. This is a go to when I have a busy night and don't have time to cook dinner.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love the super thin crust of this classic pizza! It has the same flavor as you get in the restaurant, but with the convenience of making it whenever you want at home. It's a good value for the price especially if you can get it on sale or with a coupon. The gluten-free version is not as good, but for those of us that have an issue with wheat/gluten, it's still pretty good; would give it four stars.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great pizza however, I've had better. It's easy to prepare, and I highly recommend baking it in the oven as opposed to microwaving. The flavors are great but, this pizza could use a little more meat and cheese.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
I bought this pizza not to long ago. It was pretty tasty. I had a coupon so that was the main reason I got it beacause I love the restaurant CPK. However its pretty expensive. These frozen pizzas are pretty good. Not as good as the restaurant but still not bad.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
So good! Even my husband (who doesn't care for frozen pizza) loves this one! It tastes so fresh for being frozen! It's a little pricier than other frozen pizzas but definitely worth it!
Sarina G.
Lawrence, KS
This is my family's go-to dinner after a long day. If no one is in the mood to cook, we always have at least one of these on-hand. They're so good!