BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

A Crispy Snack ExperienceUnexpected flavor combinations thoughtfully crafted by the California Pizza Kitchen® Restaurant's head chef—all on top of a New Crispy Flatbread Crust! see more...

member-345e0
$5 for this crap is a joke. To bgin with the most recent ones I tried were charcoaled/burned on the edges. I could see the burn through the freezer wrapper. Also in the microwave, per instructions it's hard as a rock and the cheese runs off of it. I had better luck using an oven . Taste was not bad but I would never purchase this again.
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
YUM!!! The only word that comes to mind when thinking about the taste of this product! Such a fresh and delicate flavor with just the right amount of crunch from the crust. I love going into California Kitchen restaurants to eat but when I'm at home and can't make the trip I pop one of these frozen pies in the oven and 18 minutes later... WALAAA!!! Delicious goodness.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I really did enjoy myself with this flatbread pizza. I'm not one for flatbread. But I really did enjoy it. The only thing I didn't really like was the price. Kinda on the pricey side of things. But very easy to make. I would probably buy this again. It's a very fast lunch when I'm in a hurry to have one.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
This is a great meal for work I'm always on the go at work so I don't have much time to eat but this you can pop in the microwave quick and have a personal pizza in a few minutes great flavor and nice crunch for a microwave pizza meal
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so impressed when I tried these. You put the pizza or flatbread on the rack inside the oven directly on top of the rack and your crust will be so crispy and delicious they were full of flavor and I cannot stress how good they are
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Small. Weirdly high in calories. Not especially satisfying. Tasty, but not so tasty that the rest is wiped away by its tastiness. Easy to make. Still probably would not buy again because it's just not super worth it.
Amber H.
Tampa
Was disappointed when my local CPK closed so to find this product in the store was great but to then try it and it taste delicious was even better! Very light and perfect size proportion for a quick and easy lunch.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
I would eat one of these pizzas everyday if i could. By far the best frozen pizza you can buy at the store but is a little pricey :// I think it's definitely worth it though. Never disappoints
Heather H.
Birmingham, AL
We love this flatbread pizza. My two girls eat this all the time. It is super delicious and easy to pop in the oven for lunch or dinner. We always have these on hand and would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Savannah W.
I was so excited when I saw these at the store because I love the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas and I can never finish one when I'm by myself. Loved these. Quick and easy snack