GroceryFrozen FoodsCalifornia Pizza Kitchen
bbq recipe chicken with bacon hand-tossed style crust pizza

by California Pizza Kitchen

Inspired by our Restaurant’s most popular crust

Does this contain dairy? My son has an allergy and I have been looking for something premade,it takes l of prep work to make his easy convenient snacks/lunches/meals ahead of time.
Start your review of california pizza kitchen bbq recipe chicken with bacon hand-tossed style crust pizza !
How would you rate this product?
Nicole  G.
Davie, FL
This is absolutely delicious!!!! I buy this for my family to enjoy. All the ingredients are fresh. It’s quality pizza.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
California Pizza Kitchen is hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had!! So delicious and the flavors are amazing!! Love the BBQ chicken one and so does my family!! So convenient and always keep a backup in my freezer!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
The most in demand frozen pizza in our home. It has gotten smaller the past few years, but we still love it. I like to serve it with an arugala salad on top or with soup on the side.
Mishaya B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Chicken doesn’t taste great it’s a big chewy! But still okay pizza. It might have been our oven but I wouldn’t wanna try it again
Lauren  E.
Royse City, TX
California pizza kitchen always has really good pizza, it taste very fresh and we really like all the different options they have as far as toppings and sauce
Ashlee G.
Issaquah, WA
I LOVE these pizzas! They’re probably one of the best frozen pizzas out there! They’re a little pricey, but absolutely worth it!
Nicole W.
This pizza has so many unique and delicious flavors! It's very easy to prepare and doesn't have that "fake" cardboard taste like many frozen pizzas. The BBQ chicken mixed with the mozerrella and red onions taste so good together. Try it!
Leidy Z.
Howard Beach, NY
california pizza kitchen bbq recipe chicken with bacon hand-tossed style crust pizza  uploaded by Leidy Z.
I been buying the bqq from bjs like a year ago !! Is something that i can not leave outside of my shopping card !!! So tastyy !! I also go to the restaurant so i know the quality of the product super recommend!!
Adisa J.
Clackamas , OR
California chicken pizza is the only brand I buy as everyone in my family loves it. Love the thin crust and the chicken flavor tastes so yummy.
Alexa W.
Provo
I love this pizza! It’s crazy that you can get amazing CPK pizza right from the freezers at the grocery store. The flavors are always great and I know I can count on this pizza to deliver!