BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #73 in Frozen Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken.
Our original restaurant style crust.
Pizza topped with white meat chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked gouda cheese, mozzarella cheese, red onions, and cilantro.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
3 servings. see more...

Kara B.
Kent
I love everything about this pizza. This is the closest pizza I can find that reminds of a pizza place from back home. I love the chicken and bbq sauce on it. It’s an easy way to have a good pizza at home.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I just love this pizza! It taste great. When you think frozen pizza you think it’s going to be terrible. This pizza is not that. It’s so easy to do. I love making this pizza because it gives off this amazing smell to it. I will continue to buy this pizza. I would recommend it to everyone!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Oh man this was my college freezer staples. This and the margarita pizzas are just the best frozen pizzas out there. I love that they are thin crust so they don't have that weird texture from most frozen pizzas. I enjoy the convenience of frozen food but do not often ea it. If I do this is what I am getting... or gluten free burritos from Amy's...
Karen B.
I love the California pizza kitchen pizzas but barbecue chicken is my favorite. When I'm not out ordering one in a restaurant I like to grab one off the shelf in the freezer department and bring it home for a quick meal for the family. It is very flavorful and I love the thin crunchy crust!
Tyra H.
I love eating out at California Pizza Kitchen.  I wish a frozen pizza could be made that was as good as the fresh ones.  The BBQ chicken pizza comes close.  Even my 8 year old son enjoys this as a departure from the typical pepperoni and cheese frozen pizza.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
This is their signature pizza that landed them on the map, and for good reason. Sweet, savory, with a tiny bit of spice in the sauce and red onions. A true BBQ chicken pizza!!
Becky M.
I love products offered by this company and I love the variety offered. I really like that they are sold in many styles. This product is also offered at many retailers. The best part is that they are affordable. I would recommend this product to others!
Kelly M.
Chula Vista , CA
This pizza is always good. It’s great for a quick easy meal and the crest is fairly thin so it’s not too heavy. Good flavor. I prefer this pizza over most other frozen pizza products. The price is comparable to other brands
Ashley M.
Ocala, FL
So good!! One of the best frozen pizzas you can buy. It is also low in calories which is an added plus. Compared to other options I would say this is one of the healthier ones. I would recommend others buy this pizza too.
Rhys W.
Los Angeles
My Favorite pizza! I purchase this overtime I go to sit down in the restaurant as well as frozen from the store. Easy to prepare and the flavor is exactly the same. Product is much better than other pizza companies.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Some thin crusts tear the roof of my mouth up.. Does this brand do that
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I always see these pizzas at my store. Are they any good?
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love BBQ pizza but cant stand it if it doesn't have enough sauce. Is this pizza dry or does it have a decent amount of sauce.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
How does this pizza taste? Is the BBQ sauce spicy or sweet?