BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken.
Our original restaurant style crust.
Pizza topped with white meat chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked gouda cheese, mozzarella cheese, red onions, and cilantro.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
3 servings. see more...

Kara B.
Kent
I love everything about this pizza. This is the closest pizza I can find that reminds of a pizza place from back home. I love the chicken and bbq sauce on it. It’s an easy way to have a good pizza at home.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I just love this pizza! It taste great. When you think frozen pizza you think it’s going to be terrible. This pizza is not that. It’s so easy to do. I love making this pizza because it gives off this amazing smell to it. I will continue to buy this pizza. I would recommend it to everyone!
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
This is their signature pizza that landed them on the map, and for good reason. Sweet, savory, with a tiny bit of spice in the sauce and red onions. A true BBQ chicken pizza!!
Ashley M.
Ocala, FL
So good!! One of the best frozen pizzas you can buy. It is also low in calories which is an added plus. Compared to other options I would say this is one of the healthier ones. I would recommend others buy this pizza too.
Rhys W.
Los Angeles
My Favorite pizza! I purchase this overtime I go to sit down in the restaurant as well as frozen from the store. Easy to prepare and the flavor is exactly the same. Product is much better than other pizza companies.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, so I gave this a try. IT WAS SO GOOD! It didn't taste like a frozen pizza at all. It has a thin crust . The pizza is pretty big also it will fill me and my boyfriend up!
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
So delicious and the flavor is so good. I have had also the fresh version at their restaurants and even for it being a frozen pizza they still managed to capture all the flavor still
Angelique D.
Columbus, OH
I love California Pizza I actually went to the restaurant one time and their pizza was disgusting but I am still in love with their frozen pizzas they are the best. Very good for dinner lunch or just a snack on. Every Pizza I get has plenty of topping thought that are fresh at like Health in the crust is golden brown and gets it doesn't get too hard.
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
I didn’t understand why people would pay so much for a frozen pizza until I had this. WOW is it good! Perfectly cooked chicken, not too much BBQ sauce, and the thin crust gets perfectly crispy in the oven. I’ve never been able to recreate this on my own... so I guess I’ll have to keep re-purchase! The taste is a bit strong so I’m not sure kids would like it, but perfect for a more “adult” pizza palette.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite pizza in the entire world when bought at the store. Everything about it is just perfect and the small size is great if you're really hungry. I find the freezer portion to be a bit small and, without a hearty crust, not substantial for a meal. The taste is the same though.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Some thin crusts tear the roof of my mouth up.. Does this brand do that
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I always see these pizzas at my store. Are they any good?
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love BBQ pizza but cant stand it if it doesn't have enough sauce. Is this pizza dry or does it have a decent amount of sauce.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
How does this pizza taste? Is the BBQ sauce spicy or sweet?