California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Crispy Thin Crust 6.0 oz uploaded by Laura S.

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #87 in Frozen Pizza

Find Pizzas at Target.com! California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Crispy Thin Crust 6.0 oz see more...

Zephyr 8.
We don't usually have pizza ouf of a box, but this is definitely a family favorite! The BBQ chicken topping isn't too sweet and can be tolerated by diabetic family members.  The crust is thin and crunchy.  It's the perfect bite to have for movie nights, a small gathering, or just when you're not in the mood to cook anything elaborate.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Best pizza ever! I will continue to buy this pizza again and again. Because the taste is probably the number one reason I do. Better than any frozen pizza that I have ever tasted. I would recommend this pizza to anyone. It’s on the high side of things but well worth it.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love California pizza kitchen but can’t always go because it is so far away! Having it at home is great for those cravings of bbq chicken pizza! The price is right and it crisps right up if you place it on the rack! Will have one in the freezer all the time! California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Crispy Thin Crust 6.0 oz
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
When we eat this pizza, I feel like I did not just bake it myself. I feel like we just picked it up from California Pizza Kitchen directly. Baking it at home, it came out just as crispy and delicious. The chicken tasted great and the sauce was wonderful. The portion size was perfect for a family of three.
Sara P.
Georgetown, IN
This is such a good frozen pizza. Tastes like a homemade one! I’ve only had the BBQ chicken because it’s my favorite and I can’t buy anything else now. It’s a sweet BBQ which is what I prefer. If you love CPK- try this!
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
California pizza kitchen is my FAVORITE frozen pizza brand, hands down. All of their pizzas taste great and are never over priced. The BBQ chicken crispy crust is delicious dipped in ranch or blue cheese and is popular among all my friends whenever I have people over to watch movies or hangout
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Awesome product! This pizza has a great taste. Always fresh and flavorful. Purchased this the first time at Weis market as a quick snack. Have been back several time since. Well worth the money and affordable too. Give it a try if you want a fresh, tasty, snack or meal.
Becca O.
Brandon, MS
California pizzas are by far the best frozen pizzas on the market! They are so good! If you've never had them before you won't believe they came from the freezer section. All of their pizzas that I have tried are good, but this BBQ chicken is one of my favorites.
Amanda P.
We love to visit the actual restaurant and the frozen foods are great! They dont taste exactly the same, but are good for last minute dinner nights. They are easy to prepare. We dont have them often, but I am satisfied with all of the flavors we have tried.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
The food in their restaurant is great and I am so impressed with their frozen pizza too. The BBQ Chicken is my favorite because of the smoky and tangy flavor on it. The onions just add so much flavor and aroma. This is perfect for a last minute dinner or on movie night.
Magda D.