California Olive Ranch Fresh California Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Lalanie O.

BY GENERIC

California Olive Ranch Fresh California Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Cold pressed The new taste of fresh see more...

Rachel S.
We use this olive oil and it is very good quality. It is on the expensive side but worth it. It has a great texture and works well with many recipes. We buy at Giant our local grocery store. The oil is a good texture and has a wonderful slight olive taste.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a great light and full bodied olive oil. I use it mainly for roasting or sautéing vegetables, and in other recipes. I purchased it at Martins, our local grocery store. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is my second favorite "Everyday" olive oil.  It has decent flavor profile that is mild and won't interfere with the flavors of your dish.  It is pretty good quality and has great results according to the different websites that test the quality and purity of olive oils.  I buy a large bottle from Costco when I need to repurchase.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
I have tried many olive oils and none of them taste as good and as real as California. I use it for salads, to cook and bake. It is delicious, full flavor and really light. It is the good stuff
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I just love this olive oil. It's smooth, rich, and full body. It is the only olive oil I trust for cooking, marinating, and for making salad dressings. Olive oil can make or break a meal so spend the extra money and buy the good stuff. I found this at Costco for $10! Enjoy!
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
I love this olive oil for daily use. Good quality and flavor while not being too "olive-y". Good for everyday cooking with an excellent price. Also add a few drops to conditioner for some extra shine. Doing some gourmet cooking or looking for something to use for dipping? You might need a stronger, finer oil.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and really like it. It seems to be a little thinner and not as heavy as some other olive oils. Will be buying again.
kate j.
Lexington, SC
This is an awesome olive oil, rich in flavor and deeper in color than most. This is a high quality olive oil and I love that it is from the USA!
Rhianna b.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to olive oil use it for everything give good flavor and its a little on the expensive side but worth it
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Best olive oil I've ever bought/tried. It has a mild, fresh flavor that blends well with other food's flavors nicely!