BY GENERIC

California Olive Ranch Fresh California Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Cold pressed The new taste of fresh see more...

Buy on Walmart
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite "Everyday" olive oil.  It has decent flavor profile that is mild and won't interfere with the flavors of your dish.  It is pretty good quality and has great results according to the different websites that test the quality and purity of olive oils.  I buy a large bottle from Costco when I need to repurchase.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Foodie Expert
I just love this olive oil. It's smooth, rich, and full body. It is the only olive oil I trust for cooking, marinating, and for making salad dressings. Olive oil can make or break a meal so spend the extra money and buy the good stuff. I found this at Costco for $10! Enjoy!
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
I love this olive oil for daily use. Good quality and flavor while not being too "olive-y". Good for everyday cooking with an excellent price. Also add a few drops to conditioner for some extra shine. Doing some gourmet cooking or looking for something to use for dipping? You might need a stronger, finer oil.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and really like it. It seems to be a little thinner and not as heavy as some other olive oils. Will be buying again.
kate j.
Lexington, SC
This is an awesome olive oil, rich in flavor and deeper in color than most. This is a high quality olive oil and I love that it is from the USA!
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Love olive oil had a salty taste to me but I didn't mind it. Works great for infused oils which is also very nice
Kayla S.
Good olive oil. I would repurchase again when it goes on sale. :) I think they may have it at Costco too...
Rhianna b.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to olive oil use it for everything give good flavor and its a little on the expensive side but worth it
Andrea S.
Easy to use, light fresh flavor, great for cooking!! A little pricey for the volume, but otherwise a great product!
Ari P.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
Pretty standard EVOO. Good for the price, though. Readily available in most grocery stores. Has a mild flavor.