BY CALIFORNIA OLIVE RANCH

California Olive Ranch® Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
For Everyday Meals.
California Grown.
First Cold Press. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendra Y.
This is our first time trying out this particular brand of olive oil, and me and the family are really enjoying it! We found this bottle at our local Safeway, and will most likely purchase again. Highly satisfied!
Margaret W.
Foodie Expert
I really like this olive oil. It has a nice aroma and taste unlike some cheaper brands that have little aroma or taste. We use it for cooking meats.
Alyssa W.
Holly, MI
This is great for cooking and Is so helpful when I want to make something super quick. This is a really nice item to have in the pantry
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love olive oil. I use it to cook with all the time. Even tastes great in salads and on top of vegetables.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
Foodie Expert
Pretty good product! Just like any olive oil it's great for sautéed veggies, pastas, etc. i would buy again
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Foodie Expert
This is great for sautéing vegetables like zucchini squash I even try some onions and it was great
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This is by far my favorite olive oil! Especially when I can get a coupon! Lol.
Amie E.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite olive oil and most flavorful of all the store ones I've bought before.
Osa A.
London UK
Foodie Expert
This is by far my mum's favorite oil she uses it for everything defo recommended