California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Victoria r.

BY CALIFORNIA OLIVE RANCH #26 in Olive Oil

California Olive Ranch® Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
For Everyday Meals.
California Grown.
First Cold Press. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this olive oil! it's a fair price and you can find it almost anywhere. It has a nice light taste and is great for cooking or making homemade dressings. I definitely recommend this olive oil if you don't need something overly fancy. It really is great!
Holly C.
Holly C.
TACOMA, WA
One of the best olive oils in my area. You can tell a good olive oil when you turn the bottle over and it looks a little cloudy, this has that! It's amazing to cook with, delicious drizzled all over bruschetta. Quality product for reasonable price!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg , NY
Foodie Expert
Hands down the ONLY olive oil I allow in my kitchen. I'm picky when it comes to ingredients and I love everything about this! I also love that it comes from California. The price is great for the quality of product! Life long customer for sure!
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use this for baking and it makes everything taste so much better and it's so much healthier than all these other oils. I was very satisfied with the flavor and do recommend it! California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Kate T.
Kate T.
Santa Ana, CA
I cook with this and use it on my skin! It tastes great in salad dressing and doesn't break down too much when cooking. It's great on my skin and doesn't smell too harshly when I wear it to bed. Great price and the garlic flavor is even better for cooking!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Orland Park, IL
Foodie Expert
Best EVOO out there! They even have different flavors to try. I am a big fan of the garlic! I put some of the garlic oil in the water when boiling and the pasta soaks it all up. YUM!
K T.
K T.
My favorite brand of olive oil. It's has a light flavor that isn't too harsh or strong. I eat it with bread by itself & also cook with it. Highly recommend.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite olive oils to buy - this stuff is inexpensive, easy to find, and has a light, delicious flavor that goes perfectly drizzled over salads or when used to cook meats. I always make sure to buy olive oil that was made in California (or anywhere in the US); Italian olive oil isn't regulated as strictly as US olive oil is, and a lot of olive oil from Italy may not be virgin/extra virgin as the label indicates; in fact, a lot of olive oil imported from Italy isn't even pure olive oil, much of it is canola or some other vegetable oil with some olive oil mixed in. Always keep an eye out and make sure you purchased olive oil that's US-made!
Olivia s.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
I use this when cooking and even for my hair and it works great. you can't go wrong with extra virgin olive oil.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
How can you tell the difference in taste between Olive Oils? Is there something about the production of olive oils that makes one better than the other?