GroceryPantryCalifornia Olive Ranch
Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil

California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil

by California Olive Ranch

California Olive Ranch® Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Fresh.
Gold Medal Series.
Complex & Nutty.
California Grown.
First Cold Press.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
MARIANA S.
This is a really good oil, my food is more healty because of this product and the best thing is that its SO inexpensive!
Courtney  B.
One of my top favey olive oils. Just because. It's good stuff. How much longer does this review need to be!?!?!
Noell F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This was on sale a couple months ago in my grocery store. I have been using it since. It's got a medium flavor for olive oil. I would use this for cooking but if you're wanting to make salad dressing I would suggest a lighter more subtle olive oil!
Aimee  B.
Parlin, NJ
This is THE best olive oil on the market. The taste alone sets it apart. Dr. Oz spoke about this specific one on one of his episodes.
Amanda K.
Arkansas City, KS
I bought my first bottle a few months ago, and we love the flavor of it, especially in dressings.
michaele P.
I'm on my 5th bottle of this olive oil! I will never buy another brand! The flavor is absolutely amazing. From brucchetta to salad dressing to marinated goat cheese it's fantastic. I ordered it from Amazon.com
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
I love this olive oil. It is great to cook with and I add it to all my Italian dishes!
Belissa V.
Homestead, FL
I like to use this on salads or when cooking it has a good flavor, good for pasta I Prefer this brand
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
Great flavor and love supporting the American industry! I prefer to use olive oil over any other oil
Crystal A.
I prefer to buy olive oil that bases out of California because it ensures that the product is 100% actual olive oil. Unfortunately imported oils have miniscule traces of other oils such as vegetable, corn and canola but not enough for the taste to be affected. Plus it is always great to support anything American made.

Looking for your answer?