California Natural® HealthBars™ Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dog Treats 4 lb. Bag

BY CALIFORNIA NATURAL

Finally, delicious treats made with just a few simple, tasty ingredients for dogs who may be sensitive to some pet food ingredients. Following our philosophy that less is more, California Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Formula HealthBar Dog Treats are made with limited ingredients for a tasty and nutritious reward that will delight your pet. see more...

Brina H.
Love these! I used these as rewards when I was trading my dog, and they made it so much easier. He really preferred these to the brand I was using previously, and it made all the difference in his response and retention of commands.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome natural dog treats. Love the ingredients they use. Makes me feel good giving these to my pup