BY CALIFORNIA NATURAL

Good health starts with good food. Pet food made with a limited number of ingredients can help pets with a range of nutritional needs, supporting healthy skin, coat and digestion. California Natural is committed to using the fewest possible ingredients to deliver complete and balanced nutrition, choosing only ingredients that are nutrient-rich, easily digestible and meet our exceptional quality standards. You will find peace of mind with our philosophy that less is more. That's the California Natural way, Pure & Simple. see more...

• Does this seem good and how about your dog do they really like it? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina S.
I highly recommend this dog food for any dog with food sensitivities or skin problems. Since we changed over to California Natural, my dog's skin condition has improved 100%. The 30 pound bag lasts a long time as well, because it is more filling, high quality food.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I like knowing that what I'm feeding my dogs is natural and doesn't have any additives. Great brand!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Does this seem good and how about your dog do they really like it?