Add a Photo

By CALIFORNIA NATURAL
Karina G.
Karina G.
HOMESTEAD, FL

I have my dogs in the lamb and rice low fat, and had my cat on the chicken and rice variety before he started developing urinary issues. I LOVE THIS FOOD! it is an affordable, limited ingredient, high quality diet! before this, i had them on solid gold, it was too rich and they had tummy issues from that. after changing them to CN, they have never been better, and i have never looked back!
Mandi E.
Mandi E.
Pottstown, PA

Had some trouble finding food for my rescue dog with all of her allergies, this was a great find! Did hear they are changing things up so will have to read the ingredients again after. Keep your eyes peeled!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.

Shortly after I adopted my dog 3 years ago he developed some food allergies that caused him to scratch off half of his fur. After some trial and error, I put him on a fish and starch diet and it did the trick. My dog looooves the Cal Nat trout and salmon flavors. He eats the dry food, canned and the treats.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.

This dog food is SUCH GREAT QUALITY. When you compare it's ingredient list to other brands it will blow your mind. There aren't any nasty fillers, they use quality meat (not roadkill or animals that died of illness!) and it's great for dogs with sensitive stomachs or skin allergies. People that are used to buying store brand dog food may complain about the cost, but if you look at all of the dog foods that have no fillers, no crazy preservatives and quality ingredients, this brand is one of the best priced. You get what you pay for!
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Louisville, KY

My dog is VERY allergic to fish, and California Natural is one of the FEW brands that doesn't have fish oil in every variety. Dog loves it, it's not crazy expensive, it doesn't have corn in it, and meat is the first ingredient, this is one I'll stick with.
Petra S.
Petra S.
Trenton, NJ

I have two dogs an they are both very different. My yorkie-shitzu absolutelly HATES this, he will not eat it no matter what. My Pug on the other side, actually loves this. Whenever I buy any other food for him, he doesn't really eat it as much as he does when he has California Natural. Therefore in my house it is a love and hate thing, but I would give it a high mark. It seems like it works and does what it says, my dog doesn't scratch every part of his body anymore and therefore he has less scabs, which is a great plus. I am happy with this product and I recommend it for people that own dogs, especially if they have itchy skin.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL

As a dog mommy of a dog with food allergies finding the right food that's not going to break the bank has been a difficult challenge. My dog is allergic to Chicken, corn, and red food dye and when you really start reading the labels of most dog foods they usually have at least one of those ingredients. I bought a bag of the California Natural Herring and Sweet Potatoe. Not only does my dog love it but his skin irritation has seemed to significantly decreased. Accolades!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

I got a bag from the company to try out. My miniature poodles LOVE it, they know when mommy or daddy are filling bowl and can barely stay still, good food, healthier choices!
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN

I've had a problematic allergy issue with my old dog when he was just a pup - was recommended to California Natural Herring & Sweet Potato and it has been a wonderful food for not only my allergy dog; but all of the dogs. They are lean and in shape, coat and skin look fantastic and they always eat it heartily, with no resistance. My older guy is 8 and loves it still and has really benefitted from the single protein and single grain source. The fish oil improves the skin and coat and he really suffers much less with the allergy diet in mind. LOVE this food and recommend it to everyone I know who has a dog, allergy issues or not!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Joliet, IL

My English Bulldog / Beagle mix has serious seasonal allergies, and possibly food allergies as well. The Sweet Potato and Herring is Chicken and Lamb free and works perfectly for us.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Where can you find this besides amazon?
Bronx, NY

Does your dog like the taste of this dog food??
Bronx, NY

Does your dog like the taste of this dog food??

Join Now