BY CALIFORNIA INSIDE OUT

100% Pure Austrailan Tea Tree Oil An excellent all natural antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial product for the entire family. Effectively treats problem skin with regular use. Deep-cleanse pores and helps relive redness. Vegan ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Great for many uses. There are multiple uses for this item. Can be used as a toner, can be used for acne, it's also amazing for dandruff/headlice, anything you could think off, I would recommend to anyone who has any troubles with their hair or skin! Really great stuff!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Great for bug bites and itchy skin. Just add a few drops to water. I also add a few drops to my shampoo occasionally to prevent itchy scalp and dandruff. I always keep this stuff in the house because it has many uses.
christina  .
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is great. Tea tree oil can be used to keep away lice as well. Just a couple drops directly on the hair or put a few drops and your favorite shampoo and you're good to go.
Christina K.
Granite City, IL
Love this have found many uses for it. Have even used on my daughters dry skin and it has helped more than some of the expensive creams we have bought her
Carmen L.
This is great. Tea tree oil can be used for so many things. You can use it for dandruff. you can use it for scabies.
Chanon F.
I love tea tree oil. It can be used for so much. My favorite is for a tonor and for break outs. For sure recommend.
Ashley P.
This is my go to acne treatment. I get hormonal breakouts on my chin and this helps heal my pimples naturally.
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
I love this product!! I use tea tree oil for so many things. Amazing benefits. Must have in my house