BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCalifornia Gold Nutrition
California Gold Nutrition, Collagen UP 5000, Marine Sourced Collagen Peptides + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C, 723 oz (205 g) [Package Quantity : 723 oz]

by California Gold Nutrition

Support for Healthy Joints, Bones, Skin, Hair & Nails. Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides. High Potency Formula with U.S. Produced Vitamin C. Bioavailable - Zero Fishy Smell - Zero Fishy Taste. Dietary Supplement. 100% Gold Guarantee

Support for Healthy Joints, Bones, Skin, Hair & Nails; Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides; High Potency Formula with U.S. Produced Vitamin C; Bioavailable - Zero Fishy Smell - Zero Fishy Taste; Dietary Supplement; 100% Gold Guarantee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of California Gold Nutrition, Collagen UP 5000, Marine Sourced Collagen Peptides + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C, 7.23 oz (205 g) [Package Quantity : 7.23 oz]!
Noli B.
California Gold Nutrition, Collagen UP 5000, Marine Sourced Collagen Peptides + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C, 7.23 oz (205 g) [Package Quantity : 7.23 oz] uploaded by Noli B.
No fishy taste and smell. I normally mixed this to my smoothie every morning or sometimes mixed it with my whey protein. I noticed my nails are stronger as well as my hair and some of my joints feel better. I will continue to use this.
Keydi Paola Puertas P.
California Gold Nutrition, Collagen UP 5000, Marine Sourced Collagen Peptides + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C, 7.23 oz (205 g) [Package Quantity : 7.23 oz] uploaded by Keydi Paola Puertas P.
El sabor es feo, el olor horrible, pero es excelente, me ha ayudado mucho con mi cabello y uñas y por el precio de $8 no he podido conseguir algo tan bueno como este colágeno, el tamaño es bueno y dura mucho, súper recomendable está marca, te ayudará muchísimo

Looking for your answer?