California Exotic Novelties, Llc
G-spot vibrator - Spellbound G (Orange)

California Exotic Novelties, Llc G-spot vibrator - Spellbound G (Orange)

Color: Orange; Material: PU coated plastic; Powered By: C-2; Special Features: Multispeed, Waterproof; Length: 8"; Circumference: 4"; Weight: 5 oz; Insertable length: 6 1/4"; Diameter: 1 1/4"; Product Type: G-spot vibrator; Manufacturer: California Exotic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of California Exotic Novelties, Llc G-spot vibrator - Spellbound G (Orange)!
Christina M.
Winter Haven, FL
If you don't know where your g-spot is, this will help you find it. Also, it's power is great for clitoral stimulation and if your feeling sassy, anal play. Great toy for the box.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,041 reviews
Well. I was sharing my guilty pleasures in my profile and this toy somehow ended up there! Yes, it’s definitely one of the best pleasure toys. It’s my favorite.
Rose B.
I have a similar prodect to this and it is amazing, it always hits the spot. Easy to clean and use. Mine only has 6 vibrations. To improve I would add more vibrationa. My was on sale £7 which is super affordable. I would totally recommend this item.
Nicole A.
Really cute and compact I got the pink and purple, small enough to put in a bag and dot completely obvious only thing being they are very stiff 🙄 fab and really affordable

Looking for your answer?