California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream

by California Baby

This powerful moisturizer relieves eczema flare ups with the help of organic, gluten-free colloidal oatmeal. Enriched with organic calendula extract and aloe vera to further soothe and hydrate irritated skin. Plant-based emollients help lock in moisture, which keeps your skin feeling hydrated for longer and prevents future outbreaks. The light, calming scent from French lavender and clary sage essential oils can help ease frazzled feelings.

Since eczema flare ups can be triggered by food allergies it’s important to reduce potential irritants. This cream is free of gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except for coconut) and since we only make our products in-house there’s no risk of cross contamination.

Free of: steroids, sulfates, GMOs, and synthetic fragrance

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except coconut)

Tips for use:
For best results use in combination with our Eczema Shampoo & Bodywash - a very gentle, non-drying wash that cleans the skin while soothing flare-ups and irritation.

Anyone tried [product:california-baby-therapeutic-relieftm-eczema-cream-62]? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Does this product work? Does it relieve eczema and whats the texture like?
My son has severe eczema. How did this hold up to other natural products?
Start your review of California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Burbank
I like it, though i think it is very overpriced for the quality. J love the smell, it gets absorbed easily
Bedford
We deal with Eczema every winter, both the boys and myself. This product helps reduce the itching so much!
Aliso Viejo, CA
This helped so much in the first few months that she started to get eczema, we still use it all the time.
Columbus
Worked great as a moisturizer for that moment....but didn't treat any certain condition in the ling run.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great! Helps with dry red skin! I use this for my skin and daughters sensitive skin! Perfect size!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love this product for my son with eczema. Helps so much. Will continue to buy it. Great find!!!!!!!
Very lightweight and does not feel oily no odor and easy to apply one of the only things that has worked
marion
This product has been a life saver. My baby gets itchy patches all over and this helps soothe her skin.
Brentwood, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Recommended by the day care. Stung just a little more than I thought it should. It did seem to work.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Target
This didn’t really help with my sons eczema. I usually love this brand. This one just wasn’t for us.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edison, GA
9 months ago
Anyone tried California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Tacoma, WA