California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream

by California Baby

This powerful moisturizer relieves eczema flare ups with the help of organic, gluten-free colloidal oatmeal. Enriched with organic calendula extract and aloe vera to further soothe and hydrate irritated skin. Plant-based emollients help lock in moisture, which keeps your skin feeling hydrated for longer and prevents future outbreaks. The light, calming scent from French lavender and clary sage essential oils can help ease frazzled feelings.

Since eczema flare ups can be triggered by food allergies it’s important to reduce potential irritants. This cream is free of gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except for coconut) and since we only make our products in-house there’s no risk of cross contamination.

Free of: steroids, sulfates, GMOs, and synthetic fragrance

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except coconut)

Tips for use:
For best results use in combination with our Eczema Shampoo & Bodywash - a very gentle, non-drying wash that cleans the skin while soothing flare-ups and irritation.

Anyone tried [product:california-baby-therapeutic-relieftm-eczema-cream-62]? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Does this product work? Does it relieve eczema and whats the texture like?
My son has severe eczema. How did this hold up to other natural products?
Start your review of California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has very dry skin this helped him a lot. It is available at target with not much of a scent if any. Would buy again wish it was more widely available.
Albuquerque , NM
My baby girl had a bad case of eczema since she was born and this is my only go to product to get her skin back to normal. I love that it calms down so fast
Copperas cove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My oldest had baby eczema and this was the only product that seemed to give her any type of relief. Now we keep it on hand for if ever she has a break out.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
My youngest got extreme eczema only on her face for several months. She would wake up at night and scratch until she bled. This cured it all within a week.
I've used several products to help with my son's eczema and this is by far the best! He has even had prescription products and this seems to work better!
Palm coast , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son and I both suffer with eczema! This creates a nice barrier so you’re not digging at your skin! It’s perfect for everyday use, and lasts a while
Willow Spgs, IL
Great for eczema and sensitive skin. Everyone in my family has used this cream - even my 2 boys with eczema, and they don’t complain about it hurting
Works great. Smells good and I feel like its a safe product for my daughters sensitive skin. I do wish we came across more coupons for this brand.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! My baby suffers with eczema & this did the trick. It was a little pricy but worked. It’s a creamy consistency which I liked.
Clark, NJ
Rich and decadent helps to soothe flair ups with my baby’s skin. After using I noticed my daughter’s skin seemed more supple and less irritated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edison, GA
9 months ago
Anyone tried California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Tacoma, WA