BY CALIFORNIA BABY

This powerful moisturizer relieves eczema flare ups with the help of organic, gluten-free colloidal oatmeal. Enriched with organic calendula extract and aloe vera to further soothe and hydrate irritated skin. Plant-based emollients help lock in moisture, which keeps your skin feeling hydrated for longer and prevents future outbreaks. The light, calming scent from French lavender and clary sage essential oils can help ease frazzled feelings.

Since eczema flare ups can be triggered by food allergies it’s important to reduce potential irritants. This cream is free of gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except for coconut) and since we only make our products in-house there’s no risk of cross contamination.

Free of: steroids, sulfates, GMOs, and synthetic fragrance

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except coconut)

Tips for use:
For best results use in combination with our Eczema Shampoo & Bodywash - a very gentle, non-drying wash that cleans the skin while soothing flare-ups and irritation.

• California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream or LUSH...2 Answers
  • Does this work on adults as well?2 Answers
  • Does this product work and if so how well? Can it be used...1 Answers
Patricia O.
St Petersburg, FL
Normally I love California Baby but cannot recommend this product. A product labeled therapeutic relief and eczema should be very gentle. This is not. I didn't notice an relief of my baby's eczema patch on my forehead and decided to test it a chapped section of skin on myself where it burned like fire. I never put it on my poor baby again.
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Because of my youngest’s eczema I have tried many skin products for kids but none seemed to work. Then someone recommended California baby products and I fell in love and so did my sons skin. Drastic improvement within days of use. The only reason I give it a four star is because it is pretty pricy for the amount you get.
Keely M.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It cleared up my daughter's eczema within a day. It's ultra moisturizing and helps my dry patches on my face almost instantly. I love this whole line of clean and cruelty free products.
Lina M.
Altus, OK
This is so good. I use it on my son , he has eczema pop ups sometimes on his right leg , and after putting this on daily the eczema is mostly gone. I just hate seeing him scratch. I recommend this product to all moms out there.!!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This suff is utterly amazing for when exzema decides to show its ugly red patches and makes them disappear within minutes. Its spendy, but well worth. Highly recommend!!!
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been a miracle find. I love it so much it is my go-to face moisturizer and on bad days I will apply it to other flare areas, my face is my main flare up. I have psoriasis and this truly has been heaven in a bottle and worth the price tag. It doesn't make you break out. Helps treat and combat symptoms and keep skin moisturized without needing multiple applications. I love how skin easily absorbs it, it fights off bacteria and although at times has stung in open wounds it calms and goes away quickly and leaves skin feeling better then before applying. keeps me from scratching and i recommend it to everyone i know suffering from itchy, dry, flakey, can't seem to find relief skin. it really is wonderful!
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the very best on the market. It's a little pricey compared to some others, but you cannot beat what you get here. This doesn't have to just be for babies as the brand suggests, this is PERFECT for anyone at any age. It also smells AMAZING. I love it whether or not I need it!
Sara M.
love this stuff! it was a life saver for my baby. he had bad eczema on his cheek and leg and after 2 weeks use of this and the bath soap, he was clear. and still is. i swear by it. its worth every penny!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This works wonders on my daughters skin when her eczema flares up and gives her alot of relief - thank goodness. Love this brand!!
Alyaa A.
Really soothing and gentle on the skin however if you have a flare up you might wanna get something a bit stronger
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Does this work on adults as well?
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product work and if so how well? Can it be used on older children or adults?