California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream

by California Baby

This powerful moisturizer relieves eczema flare ups with the help of organic, gluten-free colloidal oatmeal. Enriched with organic calendula extract and aloe vera to further soothe and hydrate irritated skin. Plant-based emollients help lock in moisture, which keeps your skin feeling hydrated for longer and prevents future outbreaks. The light, calming scent from French lavender and clary sage essential oils can help ease frazzled feelings.

Since eczema flare ups can be triggered by food allergies it’s important to reduce potential irritants. This cream is free of gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except for coconut) and since we only make our products in-house there’s no risk of cross contamination.

Free of: steroids, sulfates, GMOs, and synthetic fragrance

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or nuts (except coconut)

Tips for use:
For best results use in combination with our Eczema Shampoo & Bodywash - a very gentle, non-drying wash that cleans the skin while soothing flare-ups and irritation.

Anyone tried [product:california-baby-therapeutic-relieftm-eczema-cream-62]? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Does this product work? Does it relieve eczema and whats the texture like?
My son has severe eczema. How did this hold up to other natural products?
Start your review of California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Festus, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very pricey. I accidentally bought the $34 bottle of bath wash on accident and just ended up keeping it because my daughter has pretty bad eczema so I thought I’d give it a try. Not worth the money in my opinion. I heard wonderful things about it but i was not impressed. Ymir wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t worth $35. I had better results with Walmarts generic Equate brand lotion (generic for gold bond severe eczema) and it was better than anything I’ve come across for her sensitive and oh so dry skin. I’ve spend HUNDREDS of dollars and the $5.86 bottle was #1. Don’t waste your money with California Baby products. Cry
Miami , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is expensive but I would keep buying it for sure ! When my toddler was a baby .... like one to 6 months he had really bad eczema. I had tried other brands but nothing seem to work. I had never heard of this brand until I was talking to my mom about it and the waitress over heard my conversation. She recommended this brand because she said her baby had suffered from it too. This helped within a week I saw dramatic improvement. He is older and doesn’t suffer from it anymore. But I definitely 100 percent recommend this product.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ONLY topical product that helps my eczema. Also smells amazing, doesn’t agitate my rosacea if I use it on my face, AND soothes my sunburns! (Seriously. It’s better than aloe, though I like to layer it on top of aloe for burns.) Great stuff! This is the only product I have used that doesnt burn or sting and us very effective for healing skin cracks. I use this mostly on my hands, but I have used it on my face and feet as well. If I am dilgent to use on my hands when I go to bed, it prevents eczema itchiness and dry skin cracking
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had the worst experience with this company. The CEO is the worst. Horrible customer service. She is extremely rude & doesn’t know how to handle a bad situation “ gracefully “, the products are expensive. They do the job, but I stopped buying and switch to burtsbees products. Which seem to be half the price at times and work just as good!
Glenburn, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I cannot say enough good about this product. Its Think Dorty rating is wonderful so it isn't full of bad for you ingredients. It also is the only thing that soothes my daughter's keratosis pilaris and eczema.
Stephens City, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
recently this year got super dry and cold in the area that we live in starting in the fall all the way through the beginning of spring and my daughter needs as much moisture as she can get on her skin this is the first year she got a few dry spots on her legs and regular lotion just wasn’t doing the job I really like the California baby therapeutic relief eczema cream seems like it starts working as soon as you apply it on I just use a little dab on her dry spots in areas of her skin and you can see the difference throughout the day the price point is great especially if you apply just to the dry spots it would last you a great amount of time. Sometimes her skin gets sensitive and irritated and the California baby cream does not irritate her skin at all this is a great product to have and your babies regimen Drawer.
Tomball, TX
This cream worked for my baby for a while. She has eczema on her elbows (front & Back) and front and back of the knees. This really worked for her when she was an infant but once she got to the toddler age it did not keep her eczema at bay. I would recommend if you have any fears of how it'll affect baby's skin. This cream did not irritate her skin at all.
Palm harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff was the only thing that helped my daughter when she had a nasty bout of eczema on her pretty little face. No other products even compared- even steroids from the doctor didn’t work as well! I would highly recommend! A little pricey but worth it!
Uxbridge, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow this is mind blowing how effective this product is for combating a pretty heavy case of eczema . Works great and not that pricey . Very effective I use on my sons feet and face and other problem areas where he gets eczema and I notice a big difference
Uxbridge, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cream is just the perfect consistency not to thick or thin . Works well on eczema for my little . I notice a big difference when I use this product. He is always happy to not have flaking itchy skin . I do recommend this product to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edison, GA
9 months ago
Anyone tried California Baby Therapeutic Relief™ Eczema Cream? My son has eczema and although we’ve had success with other creams, I’ve always loved California Baby products because they’ve been so gentle with his skin!
Tacoma, WA