BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: 6 months and older For Use: Hair, face and body Scent: Beautiful aromatherapy blend that includes lemongrass Exceptional! Beautiful scent! Gentle! Works to rebalance pH! We can go on and on The structure of the hair is very vulnerable to drying agents such as sea salt, chlorine and styling aids. California Baby® s silky Swimmer s Defense™ Shampoo & Bodywash works to wash them away gently yet thoroughly. We added a bit of moisture to our non-stripping and non-invasive cleansing formula to soothe stressed hair and dry itchy skin. No tears and extremely biodegradable. Perfect for year-round use. To take the green out of blonde hair: For blondes, going green , after prolonged exposure to chlorine in swimming pools isn t unusual. In fact, sometimes darker hair can develop a green tint to it too. According to studies, the problem is due to high concentrations of see more...

• How does this compare to the honest company?1 Answers
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely LOVE California Baby Swimmer's Defense Shampoo & Bodywash & just the California Baby brand period! I love how gentle it is on my daughters skin. & it also has a nice light clean/fresh scent to it that I really love! & if your child has sensitive skin, this is perfect because of how gentle it is! I highly recommend. It can be a little pricey depending on where you purchase it, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion! :)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Love their products so nice and gentle on the babies skin!! I don't really like the smell compared to Johnson & Johnson but this is a much better product
Maricella G.
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
Very safe and effective a very good way to keep your baby hair away from harsh chemicals that will hurt your baby's eyes and skin
senaida r.
senaida r.
Love California baby products ! , I like how gentle this is on my daughters skin & it also has a really nice light scent
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Smells so good......makes my sons skin smooth and his hair smells so fresh and clean
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
The best. I rarely use anything else. Is a bit pricey but I don't even care.
Genya C.
Genya C.
For an organic shampoo, it does a great job of getting harsh salt water and chlorinated water out of kids hair. for parents of blondes... it really does get "chlorine green" out of hair
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Mega Parent Expert
I've been a big fan of all of their products. I like knowing I'm not putting tons of chemicals on my baby. they do have a slight fragrance so if you are sensitive to smells this may be something you want to smell before purchasing.
jessica C.
jessica C.
I have never used this but a good friend ofin has and I can say it does smell pretty good and is gentle to the skin
Christy E.
Christy E.
Fulton, MD
We are generally fans of California Baby and any organic brand that actually works!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
How does this compare to the honest company?