California Baby Super Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 2.9 oz uploaded by Blair C.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: the american academy of pediatrics (aap) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The aap recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun. see more...

• Has anyone had problems with this on their children? Like rashes...2 Answers
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for free to test out. I got this tiny one for my baby and I got a bigger bottle for kids. It looks cute, sounds great so I was excited, but it has these weird clumps inside the lotion and it is VERY difficult to rub in!! My baby hated it. It wasn't even because I used too much. It happened multiple times. It leaves you white all over and looks horrible. She didn't burn while using it but because it is so difficult to rub in and apply evenly, I wouldn't buy it. I keep it for emergencies in my diaper bag for random outings or if I forgot our regular sunscreen but it is still full and I've had it for a while now.
Bree L.
Tempe , Az
I have been on the hunt for a good natural sunscreen for my boys for weeks and I finally found one that I love! I love that this is a super sensitive sunscreen that is also fragrance free, vegan, tear free, and does not test on animals! Sunscreen is super important here in Phoenix and I'm glad I found some that I feel comfortable using on my newborn!
Katherine H.
San Diego, CA
I've used this for my own sensitive skin and it has done the job of not irritating my skin at all. HOWEVER, it is very chalky and hard to rub on the skin. I also have tan skin tone and it leaves a chalky residue on my skin (kind of leaves me looking like Casper). For that reason I do not plan on using this product again and do not recommend it.
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had problems with this on their children? Like rashes or anything?