BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older For Use: An all purpose carrier or massage oil. Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents Our vegan massage oils help you bond with baby and super hydrate sensitive skin. California Baby® Super Sensitive™ Massage Oil is free of nuts, gluten, soy, and dairy, and is cold pressed, which means no solvents are used for its extraction. Because our blend is high quality, it is not greasy and absorbs easily, making its use perfect for massage or after bath moisturizing. Tips: To add scent, add 30-45 drops of our pure essential oil blends directly into the bottle, shake vigorously to mix.  Do not exceed 45 drops. Benefits & Features: Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. Works as a synergistic carrie. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
I purchased this product online out of desperation as a potential cure for colic. It was over-priced in my opinion. The product had a pleasant smell and worked very well for the purpose of massaging; however, it did nothing for colic.
Rachel A.
I hadn't thought about using it on adults, but this would probably be great instead of the more common massage oils (I'm also break-out prone). On the baby, though.... it was just weird and totally unnecessary.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I liked using this product on my baby and did while he was young as a bottle was gifted to me. My soon doesn't have super dry skin so I can speak to that but it works well for giving your little one some
extra love.
Julia M.
London, London
Mega Parent Expert
I actually use this for back rubs, because I am prone to break outs and this is one of the only oils that really doesn't have a bad effect on my skin!
Marta C.
I bought it on Ebay website.
My son like this oil.
The smell is delicate , for sensitive skin and you can use it everyday.