California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Lina N.California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older Scent: No fragrance Product description: California Baby® s luxurious Super Sensitive™ Everyday Lotion is perfect for those with allergies or fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regime. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents, this hypoallergenic lotion does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts except for coconut , which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Vitamin E and aloe vera are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create a silky smooth lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish - an excellent bed or naptime lotion. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. Our custom pump locks in the up position making this lotion perfectly portable in a di see more...

• Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy 4 Answers
  • Would this be good for my son he has exema im not sure qh...3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I also started using it on his twin sister when I realized she broke out in hives to certain scented lotions(even all natural ones.)" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has dry skin and this works great on her. " in 1 review
  • "My son has sensitive skin and it helps keep dry spots under control." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Hudson, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this lotion for both of my kids when they were newborns. It is great on sensitive skin and adds just the right amount of moisture while being soft and gentle and not greasy. It rubs in nicely and the smell is very subtle but fresh. Great for after bath baby massages :)
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter has super sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions that her skin is able to tolerate. Its soaks in great!
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Thick lotion! Great for my sensitive son's skin. I received these as a baby shower gift. I even use for my own hands.
Elsa E.
My daughter had extremely sensitive as a baby and California Baby was one of the only brands that didn't make her break out in a rash. It is a bit in the ale she side, but was definitely worth the money.
Brie G.
I love this line of baby products. The smell isn't too harsh and it works well! They are gentle yet effective.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
It smells good and doesn't break my son out in hives. He has really sensitive skin and can't use many products because of it.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
I use this on my son daily. A lot of lotions we've tried give him a little bit of a rash but this is the only lotion in the last three years that has done wonders for him to keep him moisturized
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this on my son who has eczema! It helps take the itch away and doesn't have a strong scent that would bother his skin
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
This is the only lotion I have put on my 4 month old's skin. It's light and rubs in easily. Her sensitive skin has tolerated it without any negative effects. I love that it isn't loaded with chemicals and fragrance. Even my 7 year old uses it, as we prefer more natural products at all ages.
Aubree R.
Battle Creek, MI
I use this for myself and baby she is a crawler and tends to get really dry knees this helps her out
Alisha C.
Medford, OR
How is this brand on sensitive skin? Has anyone's baby had a rash or irritation from it?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone used this on their baby? Your thoughts?
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Does it smell good?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
What does this smell like?