California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Lina N.California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older Scent: No fragrance Product description: California Baby® s luxurious Super Sensitive™ Everyday Lotion is perfect for those with allergies or fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regime. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents, this hypoallergenic lotion does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts except for coconut , which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Vitamin E and aloe vera are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create a silky smooth lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish - an excellent bed or naptime lotion. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. Our custom pump locks in the up position making this lotion perfectly portable in a di see more...

• Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy 4 Answers
  • Would this be good for my son he has exema im not sure qh...3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I also started using it on his twin sister when I realized she broke out in hives to certain scented lotions(even all natural ones.)" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has dry skin and this works great on her. " in 1 review
  • "My son has sensitive skin and it helps keep dry spots under control." in 1 review
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter has super sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions that her skin is able to tolerate. Its soaks in great!
Lilibeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter had encezma when she was about four months old. I ended up switching to California Baby Super Sensitive and OMG it has completely went away. Its super gentle and soothing which is what my baby needed. She is now 2.5 and still no itchy patches from encezma. I would highly recommend this product. I order this online or usually pick it up at target,buybuybaby
Lina N.
Love this lotion. Great helper to maintain my baby's skin hydrated, specially when it's cold out her skin gets dry. Bye dryness with California Baby everyday lotion. No fragrance added, face and body, not only for babies but for adults too!!!
Sara M.
i love this whole product line! my baby has eczema problems and we use the eczema soap and it worked wonders for my baby 2 weeks of use and it cleared his eczema up! its got great natural ingredients and is worth every penny. the lotion is just as great especially for those with sensitive skin! i put this on my baby daily and he hasnt had but 1 eczema break out since we started using this lotion and body wash. i swear by it!
Brie G.
I love this line of baby products. The smell isn't too harsh and it works well! They are gentle yet effective.
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
I got a couple of California Baby products when I was pregnant and I loved them they're all very gentle and we're very light on smell as well. If your child has sensitive skin like mine I would recommend it.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
I use this on my son daily. A lot of lotions we've tried give him a little bit of a rash but this is the only lotion in the last three years that has done wonders for him to keep him moisturized
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not are usual lotion that we get for my son eczema but we gave it a try. Such a great lotion works wonders my son skin is so smooth and it doesn't even look like he has eczema. Leave his skin feeling great for hours. It is a little pricey but it a worth it . Also a little goes along way .
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This is a holy grail line and moisturizer for my son. He has sensitive skin and gets little bumps quite easily. We know he's safe using this formula. It's a bit pricey, but completely worth it. Target and Amazon both carry this product. I highly recommend this awesome, environmentally-conscious line of baby care items!
Jennifer B.
My baby is a Calif♡rnia Baby! CB is my go-to brand for all things baby body products for many reasons. When my baby was first born, we quickly found out that he was allergic to most baby body products and I couldn't find anything that did not break him out and give him an allergic reaction. It's a good thing too because I later found out that the ingredients in most main-stream baby products are full of harmful chemicals. I did my research and found Calif♡rnia Baby. We immediately fell in love! Their products are 100% natural, certified organic and non-GMO. I feel great knowing that these products are good for my baby's skin! ♡♡
Alisha C.
Medford, OR
How is this brand on sensitive skin? Has anyone's baby had a rash or irritation from it?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone used this on their baby? Your thoughts?
Megan S.
Calera, AL
Does it smell good?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
What does this smell like?