California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Lina N.California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older Scent: No fragrance Product description: California Baby® s luxurious Super Sensitive™ Everyday Lotion is perfect for those with allergies or fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regime. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents, this hypoallergenic lotion does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts except for coconut , which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Vitamin E and aloe vera are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create a silky smooth lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish - an excellent bed or naptime lotion. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. Our custom pump locks in the up position making this lotion perfectly portable in a di see more...

• Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy 4 Answers
  • Would this be good for my son he has exema im not sure qh...3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? 3 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I also started using it on his twin sister when I realized she broke out in hives to certain scented lotions(even all natural ones.)" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has dry skin and this works great on her. " in 1 review
  • "My son has sensitive skin and it helps keep dry spots under control." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this lotion for both of my kids when they were newborns. It is great on sensitive skin and adds just the right amount of moisture while being soft and gentle and not greasy. It rubs in nicely and the smell is very subtle but fresh. Great for after bath baby massages :)
Sara M.
i love this whole product line! my baby has eczema problems and we use the eczema soap and it worked wonders for my baby 2 weeks of use and it cleared his eczema up! its got great natural ingredients and is worth every penny. the lotion is just as great especially for those with sensitive skin! i put this on my baby daily and he hasnt had but 1 eczema break out since we started using this lotion and body wash. i swear by it!
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not are usual lotion that we get for my son eczema but we gave it a try. Such a great lotion works wonders my son skin is so smooth and it doesn't even look like he has eczema. Leave his skin feeling great for hours. It is a little pricey but it a worth it . Also a little goes along way .
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Both of my children had very sensitive skin as newborns and this was the only lotion I ever used on them. I paired it with the California Baby sensitive wash. It never dried or irritated their skin. I even used it on myself on occasion. Worth the price for your newborns delicate skin!
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
This is the only lotion I have put on my 4 month old's skin. It's light and rubs in easily. Her sensitive skin has tolerated it without any negative effects. I love that it isn't loaded with chemicals and fragrance. Even my 7 year old uses it, as we prefer more natural products at all ages.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Our daughter loved this stuff and so did we! It smells great and is not a greasy formula! We got ours from target and I'm pretty sure Walmart sells them too! So pleased with this purchase! It's a gift I give at every baby shower
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
My son was born with a rash all over his body. A nurse recommended this product. He's 6 now and I still use it on him. This is a unbelievable product. I love it. If your child has sensitive skin. This is the go to product. Excellent!!
Jennifer B.
My baby is a Calif♡rnia Baby! CB is my go-to brand for all things baby body products for many reasons. When my baby was first born, we quickly found out that he was allergic to most baby body products and I couldn't find anything that did not break him out and give him an allergic reaction. It's a good thing too because I later found out that the ingredients in most main-stream baby products are full of harmful chemicals. I did my research and found Calif♡rnia Baby. We immediately fell in love! Their products are 100% natural, certified organic and non-GMO. I feel great knowing that these products are good for my baby's skin! ♡♡
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
I got a couple of California Baby products when I was pregnant and I loved them they're all very gentle and we're very light on smell as well. If your child has sensitive skin like mine I would recommend it.
Elsa E.
My daughter had extremely sensitive as a baby and California Baby was one of the only brands that didn't make her break out in a rash. It is a bit in the ale she side, but was definitely worth the money.
Alisha C.
Medford, OR
How is this brand on sensitive skin? Has anyone's baby had a rash or irritation from it?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone used this on their baby? Your thoughts?
Megan S.
Calera, AL
Does it smell good?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
What does this smell like?