California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Jennifer B.California Baby Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion uploaded by Lina N.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older Scent: No fragrance Product description: California Baby® s luxurious Super Sensitive™ Everyday Lotion is perfect for those with allergies or fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regime. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents, this hypoallergenic lotion does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts except for coconut , which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Vitamin E and aloe vera are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create a silky smooth lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish - an excellent bed or naptime lotion. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. Our custom pump locks in the up position making this lotion perfectly portable in a di see more...

• Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy 4 Answers
  • Would this be good for my son he has exema im not sure qhat to use?3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is an outstanding lotion to use on babies and toddlers with or without sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I also started using it on his twin sister when I realized she broke out in hives to certain scented lotions(even all natural ones.)" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has dry skin and this works great on her. " in 1 review
  • "My son has sensitive skin and it helps keep dry spots under control." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
My baby is a Calif♡rnia Baby! CB is my go-to brand for all things baby body products for many reasons. When my baby was first born, we quickly found out that he was allergic to most baby body products and I couldn't find anything that did not break him out and give him an allergic reaction. It's a good thing too because I later found out that the ingredients in most main-stream baby products are full of harmful chemicals. I did my research and found Calif♡rnia Baby. We immediately fell in love! Their products are 100% natural, certified organic and non-GMO. I feel great knowing that these products are good for my baby's skin! ♡♡
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
When we first brought my son home from the hospital we were using honest company products but my son broke out when using their body wash and bubble bath , I started researching what is best to use for as five skin and eczema and California Baby products kept popping up. I went on Amazon ordered it for same day shipping luckily and haven't turned back since. We have been using their products for 7 months and they work wonders for his sensitive skin. I love that target carries it as well
Sara M.
i love this whole product line! my baby has eczema problems and we use the eczema soap and it worked wonders for my baby 2 weeks of use and it cleared his eczema up! its got great natural ingredients and is worth every penny. the lotion is just as great especially for those with sensitive skin! i put this on my baby daily and he hasnt had but 1 eczema break out since we started using this lotion and body wash. i swear by it!
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
This is the only lotion I have put on my 4 month old's skin. It's light and rubs in easily. Her sensitive skin has tolerated it without any negative effects. I love that it isn't loaded with chemicals and fragrance. Even my 7 year old uses it, as we prefer more natural products at all ages.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Not are usual lotion that we get for my son eczema but we gave it a try. Such a great lotion works wonders my son skin is so smooth and it doesn't even look like he has eczema. Leave his skin feeling great for hours. It is a little pricey but it a worth it . Also a little goes along way .
Lina N.
Love this lotion. Great helper to maintain my baby's skin hydrated, specially when it's cold out her skin gets dry. Bye dryness with California Baby everyday lotion. No fragrance added, face and body, not only for babies but for adults too!!!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa , CA
My son was born with a rash all over his body. A nurse recommended this product. He's 6 now and I still use it on him. This is a unbelievable product. I love it. If your child has sensitive skin. This is the go to product. Excellent!!
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely loved California baby products when my boys were babies. They smelled wonderful and I felt like they were the safest products out there for them.
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
I love using this on my son who has eczema! It helps take the itch away and doesn't have a strong scent that would bother his skin
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
It smells good and doesn't break my son out in hives. He has really sensitive skin and can't use many products because of it.
Alisha C.
Medford, OR
How is this brand on sensitive skin? Has anyone's baby had a rash or irritation from it?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone used this on their baby? Your thoughts?
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Very Interested in trying this! Where do I buy
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Does it smell good?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
What does this smell like?