BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age:  Newborn and older Scent:  Mixed. Suncare Basics Tote Includes: 1/2 oz No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Stick. 2 oz Swimmer s Defense™ Shampoo & Bodywash. 2 oz Swimmer s Defense™ Hair Conditioner. 2 oz Soothing & Healing Spray. 1/2 oz Citronella SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion. 1/2 oz No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion. 1/2 oz Calming™ Moisturizing Cream. Baby Banz Sunglasses. Benefits & Features: <. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Unsure about this brand I've heard great things and I feel like this will be a great way to try their stuff since my little one is coming this summer." in 1 review
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I bought California Baby SPF 50 Sunscreen on sale after scanning it and realizing it had an EWG rating of 1! I was excited to try this Sunscreen with safer ingredients! It worked wonderfully! I was on a cruise for 7 days and used it every day. I never burned! It’s a wonderful sunscreen for the whole family!
kate S.
California Baby is the only sunblock I trust. After years of using chemical sunblock only to end up with a burn (I thought the product said it was 50+) Cali baby has stopped me from burning for good!
melissa y.
Salida, CO
I love this product i have bought the sunscreen for my son and it works perfect, it's not to harsh it's gentle.. It is a little expensive but that's okay it protects him the best so I'd definitely recommend it to everyone who has a baby!! (: California Baby Super Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 2.9 oz
Nancy D.
This is phenomenal. California baby is the only sun products I will use on my little ones. It works great and doesn't affect their skin negatively and does not harm or hurt their eyes if it gets in them. Although it's a little pricey- it's absolutely worth it for our little love bugs!!!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
I purchased this tote when my son was a baby. The main reason for the purchase was to be able to try various CA baby products as they are so expensive and wanted to see if the expensive price was worth it. My favorite in the tote was the suncreen, it absorbed quickly and did not have any odor. The shampoo was also very lovely. After purchasing this I did buy the full size (extremely expensive sunblock) and use it most frequently when we're out playing in the sun.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
My kids have grownup in BanZ wrap around sunglasses! The trick is to teach them as babies to wear them and keep them on. The company has fabulous customer service and backs their warranty without hassle. We love our BanZ UV swimwear and hearing protection also! California Baby Suncare is the best, great smell, applies evenly offers safe protection. This is the perfect combo!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
California Baby Suncare Basics Tote is a great gift. This is more of a sampler to try out some of their products without spending a lot of money. It says it all natural.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this for the water park or the beach. Some of THE BEST sunblock out there for everyone, not just babies. Good luck using the glasses but they are cute. The conditioner is wonderful!
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
Love, love, LOVE this brand. We used the sunscreen and has a nice scent as well as the bug spray. I feel confident spray and lathering up my son! lol