BY CALIFORNIA BABY #72 in Baby Shampoo

New! Safe Natural Fun. Contains organic and sustainably grown vegan ingredients. No Sodium sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents. Concentrated and biodegradable. No synthetic fragrances. Scented with aromatherapy quality essential oils. No tears, non-irritating, non-stripping formula. Safe and gentle. Two products in one - use head to toe. May be used for hair, face and body. Great for babies, kids, or adults with chemically sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
California baby is a great brand if you love organic and natural products. I avoid washes that have harsh chemicals and fragrances. This baby wash is great for my sons sensitive skin and leaves him smelling great.
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
California baby is my favorite baby wash product. I have used Aveeno and Burts Babies. This is a very good body wash. You don't need a lot of it for it to do a good job. It is tear free so you don't have to worry if it gets into the baby's eyes. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes. I noticed that it washes everything off with just one pump while other products require multiple washes.
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is always my go to body wash for all three of my kids! I love that it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals. It works great on my super sensitive skin kids. I would definitely recommend this product to other parents we love it!!!
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lavender is a lifesaver, and I even use it in everyone's diffuser at night. This smells great, and lathers really well without having to use a lot of product. Very relaxing scent. Leaves her skin clean and soft.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
This by far is the best baby wash, bubble bath, and shampoo combo we have ever tried. We have gone with other brands to save money because this can be pricey but we ALWAYS come back. All natural ingredients without the junk. It smells divine. It has a nice thick consistency that you want in a liquid soap; it's not watery at all. It rinses clean and leaves a fresh, lasting scent. Best baby product line!!!
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
My 15 mo old is a ginger with the fair, sensitive skin to match. We started using this when even the Aveeno calming stuff was too harsh for her bath (and we only bathe her 2-3x/week) and it works GREAT. The calming lavender in the wash also helps make bathtime more relaxing for her - and me! It smells wonderful, lathers up great, and rinses cleanly.
I highly recommend this product to any parent, whether you have a sensitive skinned baby or not. It's really wonderful!
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I have really sensitive skin so I research this brand and liked how it has organic, vegan ingredients. It smells so good and it really does soothe & calm your body. I have a lot of hair so I use it specifically for body wash. For those who are mothers, it can calm a 19 year old, so I highly recommend it for a fussy baby.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
Our family really likes the California Baby products. Everything works beautifully, what does smell, smells AMAZING and adults, older children and the baby can all use the same products with out us smelling like weird babies. My oldest teenage daughter loves this one particularly. It feels so nice and relaxing when your tired and tense and the baby seems to love it too. Its gentle and calming and its a clean product. All of the products are pricey and it is definitely tempting to buy cheaper but this product is so worth it. Cut corners elsewhere and buy this if you can.
Jennifer S.
Pike Road, AL
I thought my son had heat rash until I realized it was the harsh chemicals in the baby wash we were using. Once we switched the rash went away and the pleasant smell of this wash leaves us both smiling. I will never use another product on my baby again.
A T.
This is a little pricey but I love his company and its absolutely worth the price. It's gentle and still had a soft scent. I've tried the 365 brand from whole foods but I feel that this quality is much much better! I like this entire line!
Audrey G.
What does this product smell like? Is the scent strong?
Kelsey T.
My daughter gets fussy at night and this product seems great to use. How well does it actually soothe babies? Id love to try this product
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this shampoo + body wash made of all natural ingredients? Does it make your baby feel more relax?
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
What's the best thing about this product?
Krystal N.
Battle Creek, MI
I know that Johnsons has that lawsuit thing happening about saying their stuff helps babies go to sleep....so does this stuff work? Does it at least help? My poor 9 month old is currently in the middle of a sleep regression and I'm trying anything to help him (and us!) out. Thank you