California Baby Shampoo & Bodywash Eczema Therapeutic Relief uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY #76 in Baby Shampoo

New! Help & Prevents Eczema Safe Natural Fun. Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. Helps prevent and relieve eczema. Two products in one; use head-to-toe. Great for babies, kids or adults with eczema. Non-stripping of natural oils. Safe and gentle, no tears; no numbing agents. Non-irritating and non-chemical formula. Allergy tested. Safe and gentle. Vegan formula. see more...

• anyone have this for there kids? if so how is it?1 Answers
  • My daughter has a eczema, & I was just wondering if this ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to honest company? My little guy ha...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for myself and my 18 mo old son ever since he was born. I have always had eczema and once I realized my baby did too we started using this when we bathe together and neither of us have had any issues since! Super gentle with quality ingredients hat truly work!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Let’s just start with how beautiful and gentle and heavenly this shampoo and body wash is. It’s really calming for the skin and I did notice my son eczema flare us when down. His skin became less itchy and he was able to rest well.
Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this soap / shampoo for my daughter's sensitive skin. It really helps when she gets contact rashes or has dry skin. I like it for myself as well. I bought it at Target. It's expensive but lasts a long time. I'm willing to pay more for something that I know helps and doesn't irritate our skin.
Stevie C.
Absolutely love this product. As a first time mom with a newborn I tried everything. This soap helped his sensitive skin clear up, and moisture his skin, and also helped with the dryness of his cradle cap on his head and eyebrows. It was all I used on him the first few months. Now that he is older and his skin is normal, I use this on myself as a face wash. I have red dry spots on my face and this is the only thing that works! I still have half of it left too and it's been a year now!

Ashlee S.
I have not used this product on my own children, but when I was a nanny, the children I watched had terrible eczema. This shampoo and body wash combo was such a great solution for them! It really helps heal skin and prevent future outbreaks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone whose kids struggle with eczema
Shaveante T.
Redford, MI
It worked great for my son. He has really sensitive skin and this is really the only product we can use for him. I was sick of the doctor prescribing things so I picked this up. It's a bit pricey but well worth it!
Clarice C.
This product does not sting when it gets on your open skin due to eczema. This is especially great for people who have severe hand eczema. Every time you shampoo your hands hurt from irritation from the shampoo. Using this product will prevent that from happening.
Brittany C.
Kansas City, MO
All of my children have eczema, and this has always been a great choice in our home. Smells good and works wonders. I love that my children are smooth and less itchy after a bath!
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
I LOVE this shampoo and body wash. My baby has sensitive skin and this is one of the few products we can use without causing irritation. It cleared up a lot of her bumps and red spots!
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
I can't say enough good things about this product line. This is the only shampoo and body wash I use on my daughter. It smells great and I LOVE knowing it's safe and natural!
yassmin H.
Fishers, IN
How well does this work at reducing eczema?
Mandi R.
White House, TN
Would this also help with cradle cap?
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
My daughter has a eczema, & I was just wondering if this is better than the aveeno lotion & body wash ?
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
anyone have this for there kids? if so how is it?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this before? How was the outcome? Would you recommend?