BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older For Use: Use for baby s first bath! For hair, face & body. Scent: Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender and Clary Sage to promote calmness California Baby® Calming Shampoo & Bodywash gently and effectively cleans hair, body and face using all -natural vegetable glucoside cleansers that are non-stripping, sulfate-free and extremely biodegradable. This must-have staple, is lightly scented with California Baby® s light and fresh Calming essential oil blend that helps to promote calmness, making bath-time stress free and fun! All of our Shampoo & Bodywashes are allergy-tested, tear free, non-drying and leave hair and skin soft, shiny and manageable. For best results, partner with California Baby® Calming Hair Conditioner. This 19 ounce bottle dispenses the perfect amount of product every time and has a lockable pump to pu see more...

California Baby Shampoo & Bodywash
  • "I not only used it on my son, whose skin was dry when using other baby wash products, but on my own face when I washed my makeup off!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is now one of my go to baby shower gifts." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it every night to wind down my 4 month old." in 1 review
  • "Otherwise, it's gentle and a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
Kat G.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love the fresh and clean scent of this California Baby Shampoo and Body wash! My baby had eczema though so we primarily used this as a shampoo and a bar soap on the body. A little goes a long way, so one bottle does last for a while. Would recommend this product!
Andrea J.
Short Pump
I struggled for so long for something that would work on my sons eczema! We changed his diet, soaps, & detergent! We haven’t stopped using this shampoo since! We not have our 2nd babe and I don’t feel guilty making sure I’m using the best ingredients on my babies!
Jennifer F.
Hudson, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this shampoo and body wash with both of my kids and it is the best! Very gentle on sensitive skin and it smells sooooo good! Every time I smell it, it brings me back to when my kids were little. I love the built-in pump as well which makes dispensing easy.
Callie S.
This is our favorite shampoo and body wash. We've used it almost constantly for my 3 year old and now with her younger sister as well. Any time we try something else, we never finish that bottle and come straight back to this. Smells wonderful and I love the ingredients for sensitive baby skin!
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I first received California baby products at my baby shower 4 years ago. I didn't like it. I went on to use Aveeno for about 1.5 years. Then, something made me try California baby again and I fell in love with it.

First, this is a very good cleanser/wash. You don't need a lot and it lathers very well. You can even use it instead of bubble bath.

Second, I use this to wash my makeup brushes. It is THE ONLY thing that works to remove makeup quickly and effectively in 1-2 rinses. Most other things I've tried, I've had to do at least 4 rinses and still didn't do a good job.

I've been using California baby for the last 2.5 years!
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
I've been using this on my son who has eczema for 2 years. He started having eczema at 4 months along with cradle cap and our pediatrician suggested this. We fell in love with it! It cleared up my son's cradle cap after a few uses and helps my son's eczema.

The scent is subtle and not over powering. Even though it is scented, it doesn't irritate my son's skin. It can be a little pricier compared to other baby shampoo/body wash but it lasts a long time! We rebuy every 4 months.
Krystal H.
I actually found California Baby when I was looking for a shampoo that was good for my dreadlocks. In turn this led to me using it on my niece and yes even some of her dolls. This pretty much softens any hair you put it on. And the scents are purely heaven! I would 100% recommend this to anyone. I know that it can be a little pricey but with a product like this you have to use so much less that it really evens out with cheaper products anyway!
S. W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this for my daughter's when they were little. We used it as both a shampoo and a body wash. A very little bit goes a very long way, so while the shampoo is expensive, it does last a very long time. Now that my daughter's have more (and thicker) hair, i have moved on to other products, but it is great for babies and young toddlers.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
We received a starter package of California Baby products when my son was born. Five years later our whole family uses this body wash daily. My husband and I have sensitive skin, and this product cleanses well without irritating any of our skin. I love the scent, and the lather is great for a natural product.
Michelle S.
Fife Lake, MI
LOVE this baby shampoo! The ingredients are impossible to beat, and the bottle lasts forever and smells so so good. I love knowing I'm putting the safest products on my babies. We would never buy another brand again!
Kim M.
Astoria, NY
What's this smell like? Will it help baby fall asleep?
Tanya S.
Orlando, FL
My daughter has a lot of hair for a one year old. It's also quite long, I'm looking for something to wash her hair that will really get it clean. What I currently use smells great and cleans her body but I'm not sure about her hair. How well does this work as a shampoo?
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
Is it really worth the increased price, and does it really work on sensitive skin? Also, does it in fact help to calm crazy kids? My daughter struggles with calming her body for bedtime so I'm looking for a product that will not only work for her sensitive, dry skin but that may help to prepare her for sleep (she is 2.5).
Rebecca C.
Does anyone else just love the smell of their baby after using this??
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this shampoo worth the price?

Walmart