BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older For Use: This 2-in-1 product can be used on hair and body. No tears, SLS, DEA or numbing agents Scent: A clean and beautiful blend that includes organic tea tree and French lavender with sweet citrus and floral base notes Even the most finicky child will love the fresh & clean fragrance of California Baby® s Tea Tree & Lavender™ Shampoo & Bodywash. Tea tree has soothing properties, while French lavender is calming and soothes frazzled feelings and irritated skin and scalp. Anti-oxidant protection of vitamin E and evening primrose along with herbs of calendula and rosehips complete this fantastic product! For grownups: Moms, use to soak during manicures or pedicures. A proven hit with dads and we know how pi. see more...

Kate R.
Kate R.
West Columbia, SC
I first purchased this shampoo and body wash when my son was 3-months-old. He had severe cradle cap and I had tried several things before finally spending the money on California Baby. It was the only thing that took care of his cradle cap -- and it smells so good! It's a win-win! I am now a loyal customer and only use this shampoo and body wash on my children. It's well worth the price tag -- and it lasted much longer than other shampoos I've used on my older child.
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
My son had really bad cradle cap which then led to dandruff, after searching for a while I came across this and ordered right away from Amazon. I worked like magic!!! Not only did the dandruff clear up it worked wonders on his sensitive skin and during his eczema break outs. Ever since using he hasn't had either anymore. I'm a California baby fan now. People may think the price is high but it real it worth every penny
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I'm not so impressed with this product as I am with others. It has a nice smell but I don't really think it did the gentle cleaning job I wanted. It wasn't a horrible product but I won't be buying again.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Really like this product. Great lather and smells clean and fresh. Love all the products from California baby.
Regan M.
Regan M.
As a mom with two babies, this is our hands down FAVORITE body wash. Smells amazing and is so gentle!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Love this brand because it's one you could trust. It smells great it is pricey but last quite awhile
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Mega Parent Expert
have tried many different baby products, and with my two oldest children it was mostly Johnsons (not saying its a bad product). With my third child, however, I wanted to go the more natural approach. Am I glad I found this wonderful product, and my husband loves it as well! Not only does it smell wonderful, and leave our little one squeaky clean, but it doesnt irritate or dry out her skin. The wash doesnt irritate her eyes either. I love that its natural without all the added junk. If you are looking for a new shampoo or wash for your baby, give this a try. Once you try it, you wont go back to anything else!