BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
This lavender oil like it is said keep my baby sleeping all night. I use a few drops of it, rub in my hands a massage baby with it. Sometimes I just add it to their bath and that does it for the work.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
I love this brand! I love being able to use oils on my son and know that they are better for him than all of the over the counter medicines.
Lemonaide P.
Very nice and soothing. I sometimes add just a drop to the bath or rub it on the bottoms of my little ones feet.