BY CALIFORNIA BABY

New! Safe Natural Fun. Newborn and older. Alcohol-free. Natural starch-base. Organic ingredients. Vegan. No animal testing. Concentrated. May be used on wet or dry hair. Non-sticky formula. Use in combination with our hair conditioner for extra curly or difficult hair. Leaves hair lightly scented. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jacqueline C.
I first tried this in a California Baby sample set, and it is now my favorite hair styling product for my son. He wears a little faux hawk almost on the daily, so I like that this product is all natural and doesn't weigh down his hair like other hair gels can. It isn't greasy and it doesn't leave your hair crunchy either, which are definitely pluses. It is hard for me to find full size where I live for some reason, but it can definitely be ordered online.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
Essential oils all the way! Great for baby and mommy! Use before bed = sleepy baby, happy mama.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
I loved that this was a natural hair gel. The smell was amazing, the ingredients were good and it seemed to work great in the hair...but the hold didn't last long.