California Baby Overtired & Cranky Everyday Lotion, roman chamomile and mandarin, 6.5 oz

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Takes You From Cranky to Sweet! br Non-Greasy - Absorbs Quickly Soothes Sensitive Extremely Dry Skin 2 Roman Chamomile 1 Aromatherapy 6 Face Body 5 Allergy Tested 4 For Babies, Kids, Sensitive Adults Developed by a Mother, California Baby Has Your Best Interest at Heart br Overtired Cranky Everyday Lotion helps to take baby from cranky to sweet! We use high quality, cold-pressed vegan oils infused with pure aromatherapy essential oils blended to defrazzle. This rich and creamy lotion has a light texture that absorbs quickly. It s perfect for head-to-toe application for all ages! A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby br After bath, give baby a soothing massage to help calm relax. Start by rubbing lotion between palms vigorously to warm; massage by using gentle circular strokes. 100% Natural Base - Organic Ingredients - Concentrated - Vegan see more...

• Has anyone tried this, if so what do you think? How's the scent?3 Answers
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Lyons, IL
Great product. I use this on my daughter hair on each wash. She is mixed with African American, Puerto Rican, and Mexican
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert
I actually use the oil version of this but couldn't find it to review so this will have to do. Unlike as suggested I actually use this on myself and my significant other as a massage oil and it is fantastic. It has a lovely smell and doesn't stay oily or sticky and is fast absorbing. The mixture of the aromatherapy and massage really is amazing for relaxation and I noticed a huge difference using this. Highly recommend.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I definitely usual home remedies for the little one. I lave the lavender scents and it's quite calming!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I don't kow about calming them down, but it smells nice. johnsons bedtime bath is the same concept. i prefer it.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Has anyone tried this, if so what do you think? How's the scent?